Odd Relay Event State Records

NEOYO

Does anyone know of any list of state records for the relay meet events? Like the SMR, DMR, 4x Mile, Swedish, 2 man Field event, 3 man field event? Anyone think their school record might be one?

madman

That's a great question. Years ago there was a website that someone kept that was nearly up to date, but I think it faded with the growth of milesplit. I think it was accurate around 2007. I can't find it on the internet anymore and I can't remember the guy's name.

I think milesplit incorporate them into their database, so this should be relatively accurate:

Note that I've toggled "all" where you might want to toggle "FAT/wind legal"

I hope this gets you most of what you want.

Newton's Third

Does anyone know of any list of state records for the relay meet events? Like the SMR, DMR, 4x Mile, Swedish, 2 man Field event, 3 man field event? Anyone think their school record might be one?

I am going from memory so grant me some grace but I think the girls 4x800, DMR, & 4xMile all set at the same New Balance Nationals meet around 2016 or 17. Geneva in the 4x800 and possibly the first team under 9:00. Granville in the 4xMile. Centerville in the DMR. I know the 4x800 was broken maybe more than once by Gahanna at the state meet. I think Granville broke their own record a few years later with different girls. I don't know of anyone besting Centerville's DMR.

JAVMAN83

I'll forward some URLs of Craig Whitmore's last collection that were posted on SuperTrackFan's blog for a number of years after Craig died. They are no longer available, but I know where to find them :)