Oak Hills Baseball

What in the world happened at Oak Hills? Greg Leurck was just hired on as their new head coach. What happened with Richmond? They had a good year last year.

Don't know what happened with the old coach but I do know this was the only job Leurck was coming back to baseball for. He teaches in the district and his experience at LaSalle was a nightmare.

What in the world happened at Oak Hills? Greg Leurck was just hired on as their new head coach. What happened with Richmond? They had a good year last year.
It’s my understanding Richmond Resigned. Leurck hired as new coach. He already an employee of the district. When a PT or FT District Employee Resigns for any reason other than some type of misconduct/criminal investigation it is not really the Districts place to speak on why that employee resigned.

Well, I for one, wish him luck. I figure the unofficial prerequisite to make the team may no longer be in force (that is: be on a certain club team may no longer be in force) Sorry I suck at typing.

Last edited:
Well, I for one, wish him luck. I figure the unofficial prerequisite to make the team may no longer be in force (that is: be on a certain club team may no longer be in force) Sorry I suck at typing.
Second half of this post is categorically false and exactly the type of perception that is created when disgruntled parents look for excuses as to why their little Johnny got cut instead of accepting the truth and taking ownership.

Second half of this post is categorically false and exactly the type of perception that is created when disgruntled parents look for excuses as to why their little Johnny got cut instead of accepting the truth and taking ownership.
Uh no it isn't. JB Yeager was the unofficial club one had to be a part of to make the team as a freshman and maybe as a JV player. I watched it as a coach on another club team and since my kid pitched for LW, I don't and didn't give a d@#$ who was on Oak Hills.

Lets not forget about the time in 2019 when oak hills coach was talking about badin baseball. And in the first round of the tournament badin beat them 11-2