OAC Football Season

BW's special team play was not good. Long KO return given up to start the game and blocked FG for a TD. QB struggled and they couldn't get anything consistent in the rushing game. OL needs work. Pass defense was suspect also. On the bright said, D. Stokes had a monster game. DC missed game but don't know why. I look for them to improve this week vs. Marietta.

Agree with everything you said... Special teams were abysmal...

Once again, BW's FG unit had a kick blocked. This time a PAT that cost them 2 points and a blocked punt. QB continued to struggle. The rushing game was atrocious. Murray has no explosiveness and no 2nd gear. OL is bad. The defense was not impressive again. I have yet to figure out what the OC is trying to do. Not one play run to the perimeter. The only RB that showed any quickness was #29, Johnson. I noticed they tried to use him on swing passes, but only one was catchable, one below ankles and one way over his head. I really couldn't tell any difference with the DC being there last night. I shudder to think what Mount is going to do to them after seeing the score from their victory over JCU!

Game day for the OAC!

Ohio Northern @ Capital
Heidelberg @ Wilmington
Muskingum @ Baldwin Wallace *CANCELLED*
Marietta @ John Carroll

Would love to see Wilmington knock of the berg, They would have a great shot at finishing 4-0 and getting smacked by the Mount in the divisional crossover! If they can keep this game close, it will show me a lot about the current program!

Ohio Northern 45 Capital 7
Heidelberg 35 Wilmington 21
Marietta 21 John Carroll 17

I would love to see Wilmington pull out a victory

The OAC championship we all knew was coming Heidelberg at Mount Union! Who do you guys have in this one? Can Heidelberg keep it close? What are your thoughts?

Any other interesting crossover games? I know ONU vs JCU should be competitive!

The OAC championship we all knew was coming Heidelberg at Mount Union! Who do you guys have in this one? Can Heidelberg keep it close? What are your thoughts?
Does anyone know if Elijah Payne is getting any time at QB for Heidelberg? Manchester kid who graduated from CVCA.

ONU-JCU is canceled. COVID concerns on both sides ... so they say.