Notre Dame

393D5BC4-E959-451A-B4E3-7FCE9C1D36F3.jpeg

Doing the tired, played-out hat fake-out using the ND hat before choosing the Oregon hat was a pretty childish move considering all the time Bowen claimed to be committed to ND.

You could tell that both his mom and the crowd were excited when he put on the ND hat, then dumbfounded/embarrassed when he switched to Oregon.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Doing the tired, played-out hat fake-out using the ND hat before choosing the Oregon hat was a pretty childish move considering all the time Bowen claimed to be committed to ND.

You could tell that both his mom and the crowd were excited when he put on the ND hat, then dumbfounded/embarrassed when he switched to Oregon.

He’s still in play, never officially sent in his LOI. My guess is mom is still trying to push him to ND. If Bowen is in the class, that moves ND from
7th to 5th.

He’s still in play, never officially sent in his LOI. My guess is mom is still trying to push him to ND. If Bowen is in the class, that moves ND from
7th to 5th.
If he ends up heading to ND, I’ll consider his action yesterday to be, in the words of a Pink Floyd album, A Momentary Lapse of Reason.

Nothing quiet like a 5'6" never was trolling a guy who played DI football at ND.

I resemble that remark. The way this wind is supposed to blow, there's chance my shack will be flying over your little burb. A good part of the Eastside may be flying over your burb. Remember that time you promised me a ride on your boat? I'm calling it in.

I resemble that remark. The way this wind is supposed to blow, there's chance my shack will be flying over your little burb. A good part of the Eastside may be flying over your burb. Remember that time you promised me a ride on your boat? I'm calling it in.
No you don't.

Am told the perchin' is good in 20 foot waves. The perfect up and down bounce.

1) Great get. Even better if they kick Tommy Rees to the curb and get a decent play caller.

2) Probably shouldn't have an expected landing spot before announcing an intent to transfer and entering the portal. Not that there are any credible rules or enforcement of rules nowadays. Either good indirect back channeling or blatant tampering.

2) Probably shouldn't have an expected landing spot before announcing an intent to transfer and entering the portal. Not that there are any credible rules or enforcement of rules nowadays. Either good indirect back channeling or blatant tampering.
If the SEC can do it, so can everyone else.

But this could all be aboveboard anyway. After all, why wouldn’t the top transfer portal QB be linked to the top school with a QB opening for next season?

If the SEC can do it, so can everyone else.

But this could all be aboveboard anyway. After all, why wouldn’t the top transfer portal QB be linked to the top school with a QB opening for next season?

Hartman isn’t connected to UGA.

I assume they have someone waiting in the wings.

A simple Google search would tell you they have a decently touted but hardly a sure fire recruit sitting behind Bennett who has attempted just 55 passes in 2 years. Not sure what world that is considered a closed QB position.

GA will be fine at QB. As long as they play D the way they do they will simply need a game manager.
oh, for sure. Especially with their upgrade at WR this off-season. I was just correcting him on his statement that the top transfer QB chose the top school with an open QB position.

GA will be fine at QB. As long as they play D the way they do they will simply need a game manager.

If Hartman does commit to ND I'm pretty certain Omar will cream himself.
I’ve been calling for him as a grad transfer since September. He makes their Offense playoff caliber. Their biggest weaknesses are now Edge (or Vyper as it’s called in ND’s Defense), NT, and FS. Hartman’s teammate at Wake, Rondell Pothroyd, entered the portal, he could be a good replacement at Edge. They’re undersized at NT with Cross. Rubio might be able to step in, but still a question mark.

Today’s the big day: The biggest game of bowl season. An ascending national power vs. one of the SEC’s hottest teams. Tyler Buchner’s chance for redemption. Notre Dame’s chance to send a warning salvo to the rest of the college football world and, dare I say, to planet Earth itself. And they’ll have to do it without Michael Mayer and Isaiah Foskey. But the Holy Trinity is still there.

Here we go! The time for talk is ended.

Today’s the big day: The biggest game of bowl season. An ascending national power vs. one of the SEC’s hottest teams. Tyler Buchner’s chance for redemption. Notre Dame’s chance to send a warning salvo to the rest of the college football world and, dare I say, to planet Earth itself. And they’ll have to do it without Michael Mayer and Isaiah Foskey. But the Holy Trinity is still there.

Here we go! The time for talk is ended.

Don’t be so ghey. Buchner is probably gone with Hartman coming in. I’m excited for ‘23, especially with OSU, USC, and Clemson on the schedule. However, the ‘24 QB situation is concerning. I can’t see them going into the portal for another 1 yr rental, but that means it’s either Minchey or Angeli starting. I’d favor Minchey, but it’s hard to say with a RS Frosh. Not to mention, how that impacts Carr’s path to PT.

It would’ve been nice if Buchner could stay healthy and develop into a solid QB, but he can’t take two steps without getting hurt.

Anyway, for today’s game, just pound the ball. South Carolina was already weak vs the run and now they’re missing their best 4-5 players on D. Hammer then on the ground, keep Rattler off the field.