Not Heinz Field anymore…

Irwin20

Heinz Field no more: Steelers, Acrisure finalize deal for stadium naming rights​

I guess I‘ll get use to it.??

And if one was born in 1965 or later (age 57 or younger) the Browns playoff win at Pittsburgh in 2020 is the Cleveland franchise highlight/ best moment since then.

And if one was born in 1965 or later (age 57 or younger) the Browns playoff win at Pittsburgh in 2020 is the Cleveland franchise highlight/ best moment since then.
not.jpg

Y2h - Then what is it? The Cardiac Kids w/ Brian Sipe, The Drive, The Fumble, the drafting of Bernie Kozar in the Supplemental draft, the 1st pick of the draft Tim Couch (I was a fan of his), Courtney Brown, Miles Garrett or Baker Mayfield, sitting in the dawg pound and barking & throwing dog biscuits?

Since 1965 if one as a child choose to be a Browns fan the kid simply made a poor life decision.

Steelers made a poor decision in the new naming rights of the stadium….but the Steelers will make $10 mil per year over 15 years for their poor decision.

Last edited:
Sorry, but Acrisure sounds like an ointment for genital warts.
So instead of the two giant ketchup bottles that open and pour red ketchup down both
sides of the scoreboard whenever Pittsburgh enters the Heinz Red Zone, they will have two giant ointment tubes that pour ointment onto a giant scrotum whenever Pittsburgh gets inside the 20 yard line........Sorry Irwin20, I had to do it.

So instead of the two giant ketchup bottles that open and pour red ketchup down both
sides of the scoreboard whenever Pittsburgh enters the Heinz Red Zone, they will have two giant ointment tubes that pour ointment onto a giant scrotum whenever Pittsburgh gets inside the 20 yard line........Sorry Irwin20, I had to do it.
No problem. I’m not sure exactly what Acrisure does. The naming rights deal was much more lucrative that what Heinz offered and like in most cases money talks.

No problem. I’m not sure exactly what Acrisure does. The naming rights deal was much more lucrative that what Heinz offered and like in most cases money talks.
Boy don't it.....Long as PBS and Nippert never get Preparation H to buy naming rights I am good.