Norwayne vs Canton Central Catholic

I have seen both teams a good amount of times.

Norwayne is 21-4 with arguably the most underrated player in the state in Justin Rupp. Haan and Metzker are the 2 guards for Norwayne and they do a really good job of controlling pace/ facilitating. Norwayne pushes the ball on all misses or makes and they will get shots up in a hurry. Norwayne is one of the better collective units I have seen this year regardless of division.

Canton Central Catholic is 15-9 but they play a brutal regular season being independent. They play a variety of different defenses and have been holding D1 teams to 40-50 points a game. They have a really good sophomore point guard and also have a ton of length that could give the cats problems Friday night.

Both teams are well coached. I think this should be a great game but Norwayne will win.

I have seen both teams a good amount of times.

Norwayne is 21-4 with arguably the most underrated player in the state in Justin Rupp. Haan and Metzker are the 2 guards for Norwayne and they do a really good job of controlling pace/ facilitating. Norwayne pushes the ball on all misses or makes and they will get shots up in a hurry. Norwayne is one of the better collective units I have seen this year regardless of division.

Canton Central Catholic is 15-9 but they play a brutal regular season being independent. They play a variety of different defenses and have been holding D1 teams to 40-50 points a game. They have a really good sophomore point guard and also have a ton of length that could give the cats problems Friday night.

Both teams are well coached. I think this should be a great game but Norwayne will win.
Norwayne doesn’t have a lot of size but if you make mistakes they will make you pay every single time . Your right rupp is way better then he gets credit for if he didn’t have a good team around him he would average way more ppg. He’s playing out of position this year and still finds ways to be effective

Looks like they CCC has a huge height advantage norwaynes tallest play is 6’2 next tallest I believe is 5’10

CCC plays the winner of Emmanuel Christian / Wayne Trace in BG next Wednesday. Any idea what kind of crowd CCC will bring. EC won't have much of a crowd at all

Two and half hour road trip on a Wednesday … friends and family crowd, I assume. We have a decent following but that’s a lot to ask of even the diehards.

CCC won't have seen a defense like Wayne Trace plays. CCC schedule was brutal, but won't be surprised if WT pulls out a win