Northern Brackets

ab11

What about the brackets that really matter... Who is going to win the Sylvania, Brooklyn, and Kent Districts. Everyone in the state knows that the teams from Columbus and the South don't have what it takes to win State. Actually the team that plays the Columbus district actually has the best shot at winning it all because they will have the easiest Semi-final game. Lets here what you got to say NEO and NWO....

I'm going to say St. Johns, University, and Padua / St. Eds(you can never count them out this time of year)

I'll go with St. John's, but any of these teams are capable of winning it all. SJ is 1-1 this year versus all the above mentioned teams.

northview should meet st.johns in the district final and im calling an overtime upset..northview pulls it off, 5-4 in OT!!! just like last year!

Last year it wasn't an exactly an upset...I was kinda surprised to see that game go into OT. I think St. Johns will win the Sylvania District, and with them having 1-1 records vrs the projected winners of the other two districts will make for one ---- of a final four at Nationwide.

i think the nv-findlay game will be a good one...actually findlay could very well catch nv looking ahead to st.johns or st.francis and beat them...nv beat findlay both times they played them this year..this first meeting a 5-4 OT victory, the second meeting a 9-0 blowout