Niles at Hubbard Week 9

sportster4321

Hubbard is reeling. Another rough year in Niles. Bright side for the dragons is #4 is back. I don't know when the last time Niles beat Hubbard. I know it's been a long time with Hubbard winning something like 10 straight in series, maybe more. Could definitely be the year Niles gets Hubbard. If Hubbard comes out like vs Girard they certainly will.

I think I read Hubbard won the last 14 meetings. Niles to me was a lot better then lakeview with 4 back on both sides of the ball and right there with Jefferson. This game is tricky, getting your best player back on both sides of the field helps Niles a ton, they have a solid WR in #10 but I’m not sure they’ll be able to slow down Hubbard from running the ball. Hard game to pick right now

#4 last week had 23 carries, for 85 yards. Doesn't sound very impressive to me.
Niles Coach said himself that the kid was not conditioned well enough. So maybe that will change this week. Plus the Struthers defense is a lot faster than the Hubbard defense.

Hubbard down to the Niles 3. Hubbard doing whatever they want on offense these last two drives using the spread. What a breath of fresh air.