New League Formed In Columbus Area...Central Buckeye League

True the news came out about 2 weeks but Whitehall and Bexley had not announced they were on board. The Mid State League chatter can continue on with the CBL teams knowing where they will be next school year. Also interesting is how will the Harvest Prep far well trip around the Ohio Division in football go.

Five football playing schools? and one that is well north of the others. What about Academy?
There are 7 football playing schools: Academy, Bexley, Buckeye Valley, Grandview Hts, Ready, Worthington Christian and Whitehall. Not sure about your " What about Academy"? Academy is going to part of the CBL.

The one well north of the others (Buckeye Valley) have been part of the Ohio Division for a few years- Buckeye Valley has fit fine in the mix. I mentioned it before the Ohio Division was a good fit for those involved. Each school across the board is competitive with each other with not one school dominating in a sport. There is good competition between these schools and schools wish for it to stay that way.

Last edited:
i never understood adding Buckeye Valley to this division from the start. they have places that are a much better fit for them. travel up and down 23 on a school night has to be a nightmare.

There are 7 football playing schools: Academy, Bexley, Buckeye Valley, Grandview Hts, Ready, Worthington Christian and Whitehall. Not sure about your " What about Academy"? Academy is going to part of the CBL.

The one well north of the others (Buckeye Valley) have been part of the Ohio Division for a few years- Buckeye Valley has fit fine in the mix. I mentioned it before the Ohio Division was a good fit for those involved. Each school across the board is competitive with each other with not one school dominating in a sport. There is good competition between these schools and schools wish for it to stay that way.
ha! I read it the first time without my glasses. I see Academy and Ready now. And I fully agree with the oddity of Buckeye Valley. I never understood that move.