New Head Football Coach?

who would you like roller?????

I like to see Schott get it, if he is the best qualified. The program needs a shot in the a#$ and the best person for the job should get it. Reguardless if they are an inside or outside coach

CAPO CANNOLI FOR "O" COORDINATOR !!!!

:crush:

I would love for him to send me a letter like that. You want to talk about CLASS? He has shown none by doing that. Why would you even think about it. He's not reading these? Come on what a FF!!!!!!

He shows his true colors by sending it in a letter. Rather than approaching someone about it in person he hides in his office all day and writes letters about it.

any news on anyone for the position yet? Is the board even taking applications? Is there a committee be3cause if there is Bushman should be on it to pick the next coach. He knows what it takes for the program to be succesful.:)

any news on anyone for the position yet? Is the board even taking applications? Is there a committee be3cause if there is Bushman should be on it to pick the next coach. He knows what it takes for the program to be succesful.:)
If anyone should be on that list it's Capo he's ben in a system before just read the letters he gets from AHS. Fat Daddie will be the O cord. Johnny Sausage D Cord. Mikey Mushroom Special teams. Yak O-line coach. We would run the Wishbone.

I still haven't heard anything about who applied or interviews. This is strange how hush hush this process has been and no info. leaks

Does anyone have any info?:shrug:

Its killing me!!!

I still haven't heard anything about who applied or interviews. This is strange how hush hush this process has been and no info. leaks

Does anyone have any info?:shrug:

Its killing me!!!

Schott was interviewed today for the position. Word is "it went well.."

According to the Alliance Review today....They have cut down the applications to 4, and will be conducting interviews with those 4. They did say that Mike Schott was one of those being interviewed.