Need copy of 04 roster and stats if possible

JHelf

I'm looking to add this info to Wearecolerain.com and would like to get it up this week. I didn't pick up a program with the roster at the Princeton game so I'm in need of one, also if anyone knows where I can get stats, individual and team, please let me know. Thanks,

Jason
Wearecolerain.com

Bearcatfan can get you the stats. BCF you can have JB send them to him after each game... Home and Away

Yes, I will do that. I just need your email address JHelf, and you will get a copy of all the stats broken down from my buddy JB before midnight on gamedays.

Sorry I haven't got those stats to you. It keeps slipping my mind, and I keep forgetting to get them. I have been kind of busy lately though with school starting back up, and getting a new job and everything. But I will do my damnedest to try and remember the next time I get a chance.

I will definitely get you the stats for Friday's games as soon as they are released. You'll get them the same time that the Enquirer and the GMC website gets them. Later on in the weekend, you'll receive the stats from the rest of the season. Thanks for being patient. The site is looking great by the way.

Thanks bearcatfan. I did have someone email a link to the stats hosted through sportshuddle.com. That is working for now, and when you get me the stats that will be great. Thanks,

Jason
WeAreColerain.com