NE8 conference 2019-2020

Great job tonight Struthers.
NE8 champs. Very impressive!
Should be a couple of breathers against Southern and Sebring.
I would be shocked if they didn’t take this time to play some younger guys and get them some experience. I would not be shocked if the cats dropped one of the 2, this will be those teams super bowl and more like a scrimmage for the cats

Struthers runs over southern at the field house tonight “game should not have been played smh” it was nice to see the Jv squad play basically the entire second and 4th quarters quality minutes for the younger kids

Struthers runs over southern at the field house tonight “game should not have been played smh” it was nice to see the Jv squad play basically the entire second and 4th quarters quality minutes for the younger kids
I think we do it as a courtesy to the small schools that will eventually play in the Fieldhouse.
Sebring's been there mucho times.
Lo'ville, McDonald, Western Reserve have played in the Fieldhouse plenty of times.

Like you said, it was a great opportunity for our younger kids to get playing time.
Friday we'll see what Sebring brings to the table. Probably not much ...... similar to Southern.
One thing I've noticed: When we do schedule the small schools, it's usually when they have decent teams.
So it not like laughers/blowouts.
And occasionally, they'll bring a nice following.

Onto Sebring ....... then we'll see if we have to play Girard for a third time. (At least it'll be at home)

Go S T R U T H E R S !!!!!!!

I think we do it as a courtesy to the small schools that will eventually play in the Fieldhouse.
Sebring's been there mucho times.
Lo'ville, McDonald, Western Reserve have played in the Fieldhouse plenty of times.

Like you said, it was a great opportunity for our younger kids to get playing time.
Friday we'll see what Sebring brings to the table. Probably not much ...... similar to Southern.
One thing I've noticed: When we do schedule the small schools, it's usually when they have decent teams.
So it not like laughers/blowouts.
And occasionally, they'll bring a nice following.

Onto Sebring ....... then we'll see if we have to play Girard for a third time. (At least it'll be at home)

Go S T R U T H E R S !!!!!!!
My issue is it doesn’t get our kids ready for the tournament, we should be playing boardman, Harding, and teams like that

Cats trailing Sebring 12-6 at the end of 1. Cats played an all senior lineup the whole quarter. 3 guys that don’t play much got some time for senior night. That’s awesome.
Basically all of the 3rd quarter too, the starters came in and ran away with it, watching Sebring and southern there’s not much chance they beat McDonald

Struthers finished 19-3 I’m not sure on the others.

Struthers gets East Friday, the golden bears def he seed girard tonight

What is finial Regular Season Records for these teams, overall

Struthers 19-3, 12-2
Poland 16-6, 11-3
South Range 14-8, 8-6
Girard 9-13, 8-6
Jefferson 8-14, 6-8
Lakeview 10-12, 6-8
Hubbard 8-14, 3-11
Niles 5-17, 2-12