NBC--- against FREE SPEECH

If you really believe this nonsense, you’re way more whacked in the head than I ever even imagined.

There is little doubt about you being a whack job. The NBC suits made a dumb mistake. They corrected it quickly. How dumb could they be to hire an election denier who still says the election was stolen with not a shred of evidence. NB
C and MSNBCwill not look like Faux News and get sued for lying. Ronna really looks bad. Unemployable.

MSNBC did not want to end up like Faux News. You have to tell the truth, not lies ,to maintain credibility . NBC got shamed by their own staff to let her go - election deniers, dubious politics and being less than honest is not a healthy view of the network. They will be better off in the long run even with short term embarrassment.
Fox news actually has liberals on there shows.... name a conservative that is on any NBC show? the inmates are running the asylum...at nbc.....

i think NBC missed out on canning her, lots of conservatives including myself thought she did a shatty job as the rnc chairperson..... and isn't she related to Mitt Romney, one of the biggest RINO's in America...

There is little doubt about you being a whack job. The NBC suits made a dumb mistake. They corrected it quickly. How dumb could they be to hire an election denier who still says the election was stolen with not a shred of evidence. NB
C and MSNBCwill not look like Faux News and get sued for lying. Ronna really looks bad. Unemployable.
81 million votes for uncle joe..LOL!!!

and look what the puppet is doing to America!!! how we loooookin? not gooood!!!!

MSNBC did not want to end up like Faux News. You have to tell the truth, not lies ,to maintain credibility . NBC got shamed by their own staff to let her go - election deniers, dubious politics and being less than honest is not a healthy view of the network. They will be better off in the long run even with short term embarrassment.
It's a propaganda network

IMG_2979.jpeg