NBA mask fine $1,000,000

Due process and rights. They would laugh a mask fine out of a court of law. Globalism will come for you also. Watch your taxes and learn. I won't watch a basketball game. Imo the current NBA 0layers are a bunch of political activist. But, fining someone over a million dollars is criminal imo. Seems like China and the NBA are made for each other.

Oh my, this is embarrassing. You typed this out and thought it was a good thing to post?

Quick question, IEW. If you get that speeding ticket, get hauled to jail, and hence can't go to work... How much does your job fine you for missing those days? How much money are you responsible for paying your employer for those days?

Quick question, IEW. If you get that speeding ticket, get hauled to jail, and hence can't go to work... How much does your job fine you for missing those days? How much money are you responsible for paying your employer for those days?
Please answer, IEW. Thanks in advance.

Is this post supposed to be considered a bear bite? It's more equivalent to like a gnat landing on the other side of my desk.

Again, you repeating it doesn't make it true, despite how desperately you want it to be.
Yes, with answer it sure was. I would love to do a business deal with you. One deal and I would teach you the meaning of words. Let me clarify, my lawyers would teach you. They would bury the verbage on about page 17. You would sign it and you then would understand words have meanings.

Yes, with answer it sure was.

That's just embarrassing. Like I said, more like a gnat landing on the other side of my desk. Couldn't even consider it a horsefly bite, let alone a bear.

I would love to do a business deal with you. One deal and I would teach you the meaning of words. Let me clarify, my lawyers would teach you. They would bury the verbage on about page 17. You would sign it and you then would understand words have meanings.

Well of course your lawyers would, we already know you don't know basic definitions or how to Google them so it surely won't be you explaining anything. And it's spelled verbiage.

That's just embarrassing. Like I said, more like a gnat landing on the other side of my desk. Couldn't even consider it a horsefly bite, let alone a bear.

Well of course your lawyers would, we already know you don't know basic definitions or how to Google them so it surely won't be you explaining anything. And it's spelled verbiage.
Can we sum this up? Use that little Google and notice "Fine" definitions by Webster. You will notice the mention of forfeiture as being a fine. I could have mentioned this long ago but it was fun watching you and your ilk dig this hole.