National Wrestling Championships ,Fargo

LCast

Moderated User
Much thanks to all the Moeller/Wrestling fans who helped make it possible for the young men from Moeller who qualified for the national Freestyle and Greco wrestling championships in Fargo North Dakota to be able to make the journey and compete in the biggest and toughest wrestling tournament in the nation .Alex Powell ,Zack Dawson ,Stephen Myers ,Austin Myers ECCW, all performed to the best of their ability and represented their team school state families and communities with determination pride and grace in one of the toughest athletic events on the planet.
I am sure the experience they gained will help them in their sport as well as in the bright futures these young men have ahead of them and all those who gave so that they could make the trip should be proud of themselves and these outstanding athletes .
Stephen Myers wrestled in two styles ,had two weigh inns ,one weigh out,wrestled 19 matches against the best in the country,and got a nasty busted up ear in the largest class in the cadet division all in less than a week on his way to reaching his dream of becoming a returning freestyle and Double ALL AMERICAN and it was made possible only with the help of the caring people involved with Moeller and their wrestling program .
Much thanks to them and those like them who help kids make dreams come true .

This is great. Congrats to Stephen, Austin and the rest of the Moeller wrestlers that attended Fargo. I dont get on these boards to often but I love to see the wrestlers doing hard work in the off season. It'll pay off later. This team will certainly be a joy to watch in the coming years. Good Luck!!!