MVAC Scarlet Tier 2023

Springfield will have trouble scoring the ball against a good defense that has any semblance of speed. I think they've hit they're ceiling, and will likely keep the game respectable because of their style of play and physicality.

The Lowellville-Reserve game will likely be one of the better matchups in the area this week (along with Struthers-Poland). Lowellville has been playing very well since their loss, and Reserve appears to be a little banged up. They were without their starting running back against Lisbon which was the game of the week. I didn't hear any mention of it during the game. If he doesn't suit up, then I think it's too much for Reserve to overcome. If he's healthy, then I think its a true pick-em that will come down to a final drive.

I would personally love to see an all MVAC Regional semi-final with Springfield and either one of Lowellville-Reserve. Boardman would be an obvious host site, but a lot still has to happen to make that a reality. But at this point in the season, if you you're still playing, you must be able to do something well.
Was wondering why Hemberger was all of a sudden running the ball, wasn’t sure if they were just saving him for the playoffs or what. He’s the best player in the league imo so it’s been kinda surprising he hasn’t been used as much on O.

Springfield has a chance if they muck up the game imo. Grind out long drives and play good D. Danville’s qb will be the best player on the field and they got some studs at RB and WR. They are decent up front, but think Springfield has an edge there.

WR and Lowellville should be a great game, but the rockets just seem to be clicking right now, think they pull it out.

Also, I would not be surprised if Ridge beats Rootstown. Ridge had some key injuries throughout the season but are pretty healthy now and seem to be rolling.

I like WR big, they are just hitting another level right now. The front 7 is too good for the Rockets and the run game is too strong. Lowellville will not stop the rushing attack of WR
have you watched any film on Lowellville recently? Lowellville shouldve beat Reserve the first time..

have you watched any film on Lowellville recently? Lowellville shouldve beat Reserve the first time..
Haven’t watched them since the first time they played. I felt WR was sloppy, both teams left a lot of points on the field. I just don’t think they will have an answer for the rushing attack