MSNBC: American flag is “disturbing”

Put it like this....

If I see a pickup, car, bus, trailer, plane pulling a banner with a dozen American Flags.........

I don't think about the political climate.... I'd just say.... "that's a lot of flags"......... and get on with what I'm doing.

I'm shocked. You're supposed to see a great patriot, a true American who loves his country like few others, someone you'd want to live next door and get to know. After all that effort to virtue signal I'm sure he'd be very disappointed.

Of course the correct answer is weirdo or not normal, someone to be leery of, keep an eye on.

If accompanied by a Q flag or at this point Trump 2020 (lol) then x 10.

Put it like this....

If I see a pickup, car, bus, trailer, plane pulling a banner with a dozen American Flags.........

I don't think about the political climate.... I'd just say.... "that's a lot of flags"......... and get on with what I'm doing.
She hates America, and even more so, Why Tee, thus her reaction.

Of course the correct answer is weirdo or not normal, someone to be leery of, keep an eye on.

So, should I be leery of this?

1623243743018.png

Of course I shouldn't.

What sane individual cares about flags, painting a truck.... etc?

TP remains the quintessential grumpy old "get the hell off my lawn" guy lol.

Imagine being "leery" of someone in a truck with flags on it. ? ?

Just a good rule of thumb. Of course there are exceptions but be cautious about any organization that includes the name Patriot, Liberty, Freedom, "Oath Keeping" etc, or over the top flag symbolism. GQP, conspiracy theorists, and domestic terrorists have given them a bad name, unfortunately.

Until recently all these flags on pickups was something more commonly associated with 3rd world countries. Ie. radicals.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
Just a good rule of thumb. Of course there are exceptions but be cautious about any organization that includes the name Patriot, Liberty, Freedom, "Oath Keeping" etc, or over the top flag symbolism. GQP, conspiracy theorists, and domestic terrorists have given them a bad name, unfortunately.

Until recently all these flags on pickups was something more commonly associated with 3rd world countries. Ie. radicals.

Okay, gramps. Thank you for your service. (y)

Wear a mask.

It will protect you from them.

You mean you don't know that you agree with her?

P.S. --- the fact that you posted that doubt after what she said....... wow......

Just wow
Wow what? You think because I didn't yet know that I agreed with her (and btw, I'm referring to everything she said in the clip, including the more important part regarding whether Democrats should start their own commission, not just this silly debate about flags and pickup trucks) I don't understand the point? I'm not allowed to internalize it for a little bit?

drama-queen-gif-4.gif

No....she just thinks white people displaying the American flag is bad.
Then you don't get it. If that were the case, every Fourth of July festival would be bad. Likely left-leaning millenials in Denver for the soccer match with Mexico who brought flags would be bad. Do you honestly believe that's how she feels? Honestly?

Yes patriotism is weird and dangerous, we get it.

Then you don't get it. If that were the case, every Fourth of July festival would be bad. Likely left-leaning millenials in Denver for the soccer match with Mexico who brought flags would be bad. Do you honestly believe that's how she feels? Honestly?
If you know progressives then you know yeah that's how she feels. These people believe the country is evil from its founding and the flag is a symbol of oppression.

Nonsense.

Shocking.

Same people who lost their chit over a black athlete kneeling, see the flag as symbol of patriots to overturn elections, and beat cops with.

Shocking.