Mr. Honold

Touching story by Doc. Mr. Honold had given up coaching before I got to Elder and I never had him as a teacher but I know his passing is a loss to the Elder community.

Touching story by Doc. Mr. Honold had given up coaching before I got to Elder and I never had him as a teacher but I know his passing is a loss to the Elder community.
Same here, I didn't have him for any class but I remember that guys who did liked and respected him.
Rest in peace, Coach Honold.

Mr. Honold was a good man. Carried himself with dignity and earned respect the old fashion way, by example. He was old school in the best way possible.

Go rest high on that mountain
Son, your work on earth is done
Go to heaven a shoutin'
Love for the Father and the Son

RIP Mr. Honold. You lived Altiora.... Those of us who attended Elder while you were there are better men for it.

When I was at Elder he was the Accounting teacher and Athletic Director. He was a very fair and good teacher. I still have the memory of watching him cut the grass of the old Pit Football Field with that old red Snapper riding mower (kind of like what Forrest Gump did). Back then there was not to much grass to cut. He was one of the good ones.:)