More Liberal Social Engineering

My transgender six year old black daughter is already a junior in high school. UCLA offered her a full-ride scholarship but she is going to Vanderbilt because they have a female kicker on their football team unlike the sexist UCLA

As Democrats have shown for centuries, Blacks are inherently inferior at everything other than collecting gubmint assistance and committing crime.

Show me any evidence of Democrats ever portraying blacks as equal. And your use of "Indian" shows what a racist you are.
Zero evidence to be found. They must be given every advantage because hundreds of years ago people who happened to share the same skin color were enslaved.

Of course we'll omit that every ethnic group at one time or another has been enslaved, faced discrimination etc. We'll also omit that every ethnic group, including blacks, has enslaved others at one time or another.

The totality of the history of slavery comes down to evil racist white people enslaving blacks.

It's amazing how the people screaming the loudest for equality are the most unequal people. Holding people to different standards is not equality.

How about this for liberal social engineering? The state of Vermont is going to allow non-citizens to vote in local and municipal elections. Do you think this is a violation of our Constitution? I was thinking if allowed this could make for a fun time during nation elections when both national and local issues are on the ballots. Will they make special ballots for the non- people? How will they know who is who?

Show me any evidence of Democrats ever portraying blacks as equal. And your use of "Indian" shows what a racist you are.
You said the stupidest group type cast BS I might of ever heard so please do not throw around the "racist" as you struggle here.

And TBH you should have a card if you are what you claim you are. Otherwise you are simply one more white trash idiot who claims they are "part" Indian without any degree of proof.

You said the stupidest group type cast BS I might of ever heard so please do not throw around the "racist" as you struggle here.

And TBH you should have a card if you are what you claim you are. Otherwise you are simply one more white trash idiot who claims they are "part" Indian without any degree of proof.
So you cannot provide any evidence that Democrats have ever thought of Blacks as equal. Great. Secondly, my membership with the Cherokke Nation is none of your business. Now you and your Democrat buddies do what you do best, enslave and segregate Blacks, commit genocide against Natives and throw Asians into internment camps.

So you cannot provide any evidence that Democrats have ever thought of Blacks as equal. Great. Secondly, my membership with the Cherokke Nation is none of your business. Now you and your Democrat buddies do what you do best, enslave and segregate Blacks, commit genocide against Natives and throw Asians into internment camps.
Cherokee ta boot.