Montgomery gone from West Branch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Head Varsity Boys' Basketball Coach
West Branch High School in Beloit, OH. Interested applicants should send a letter of interest, resume, and references to Athletic Director, Bob McCosky at Bob.McCosky@WBwarriors.org. Deadline to apply is: Friday, May 20th.

That's the post on OHSAA job listings. Interesting...schools don't post that without needing a coach.

This school has a habit of posting openings for positions that are not really open. Candidates are asked to send a resume and references for positions they have no chance of getting because the coach at this school either wants their job back or simply has plans to return. Not sure what purpose this serves?

Sounds like he will have to reapply and fight for his job. It seems weird that a school would "accidentally" post a job. Very strange. Good luck, I hope it works out. Very very strange.

Sounds like he will have to reapply and fight for his job. It seems weird that a school would "accidentally" post a job. Very strange. Good luck, I hope it works out. Very very strange.

Im confused as to why he will need to reapply? If it was a mistake, then just remove it and go on. Am I missing something? Is there a rule that says if it is posted on OHSAA site then interviews need to take place?

Status
Not open for further replies.