Momma Bad---: The Myth Behind the Legend

MeatTrain73

I would, for one, like to personally thank momma bad--- for introducing drew bad--- rosselot to the great sport of hockey. i don't believe that momma bad--- is given enough recognition for this great gift to the world.

are there any thoughts on this subject. i know not much is known about momma, but some input would be good.

for starters i heard that she was brought up in the alaskan wilderness by polar bears but there's no way to be sure

anyone is welcome to share your thoughts on this subject

I would, for one, like to personally thank momma bad--- for introducing drew bad--- rosselot to the great sport of hockey. i don't believe that momma bad--- is given enough recognition for this great gift to the world.

are there any thoughts on this subject. i know not much is known about momma, but some input would be good.

for starters i heard that she was brought up in the alaskan wilderness by polar bears but there's no way to be sure

anyone is welcome to share your thoughts on this subject

I know for a fact that Mama bad--- makes the best lasagna known to man. This is probably what made him so strong before he was set off into the wild. Mama bad---'s lasagna spreads love like cream cheese on a bagel and is something that everyone should get a chance to try

momma bad--- is an amazing cook and anyone who has tried any of her tasty treats knows thats the truth.

Alot of lies are spread in this forum.. mostly coming from those ridiculously annoying sycamore fans but this post above mine is by far the most truth that i have ever seen from another poster on yappi. thank you for your fine post my friend

okay, making fun of the kid is one thing. you cross a line when you make fun of his mom. stop. its not how you should treat your teammate.

okay, making fun of the kid is one thing. you cross a line when you make fun of his mom. stop. its not how you should treat your teammate.

this guy continues to crack me up

momma bad--- if you are reading this " and im sure you are" you have got to be laughing uncontrollably.... somebody help her hahahaha

HockeyFan you are hilarious what a funny guy

i wish i could see her face when she read this guys post must have been epic

thank you my friend

why? isn't it a legit question to ask why some kids mom is on a forum with high school kids? at my school that would be weird but imaybe moeller is different

why? isn't it a legit question to ask why some kids mom is on a forum with high school kids? at my school that would be weird but imaybe moeller is different

do you actually believe that its only high school kids on these forums.....

theres probably more 40 year old men on these forums then there are high school kids. its not like there is an age restriction on here

besides she likes the publicity that her son gets on here

i'm sure momma bad--- will get a good chuckle out of this thread. i'm sure that she is happy that she is finally getting at least a little recognition for turning bad--- into the player that he is today.