Moeller president

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post it. Your brother said I am not allowed to post it.
I deserve to be mocked for that, because it is embarrassing. And I’m sure I’ll be eating s**t for that until the end of time. It is what it is.

However, I also never tried to subvert authority and get back in until I was explicitly told it was ok to return.

Not aware of a video, but I do have a nice photo of a certain person's negative encounter with the Cincinnati Police.
You mean where I handed him my id? That was it. It was hardly a hostile exchange.

The funny thing is people are acting like this was a minor slip up where he wandered out into public drunk. It wasn’t. He was asked to leave multiple times, snuck back in and continued to harass women. All the while, being married (which is the worst part of all this).

I get what you are saying.

Unless he had a special clause about public behavior over what every other archdiocesan employee gets, how does the Archdiocese decide what transgressions are fireable offenses and what aren't. The overall language is very ambiguous and if he's fired, I would imagine he's going to sue and get a substantial payday.
Is there some exception from being an at-will employer for religious institutions that I don’t know about? Ohio is an at-will state. They can fire anyone and everyone for no reason at all.

Is there some exception from being an at-will employer for religious institutions that I don’t know about? Ohio is an at-will state. They can fire anyone and everyone for no reason at all.
At will state doesn't mean you can fire someone for any reason or no reason.

I’m not an incel. I’m just not going to pass up the chance to pile on an enemy school. I pulled back a bit on the X incident because it was kids, but the perpetrator being an adult? Go all in.
You may not be an incel, but you are pathetic. I think exulting in someone else’s misery is a sad indictment on your own life. This is a matter for the AoC, the Moeller administration and Moeller parents to work out. I feel like this has been discussed more than enough here on the Elder forum and it’s time to shut this discussion down.

You may not be an incel, but you are pathetic. I think exulting in someone else’s misery is a sad indictment on your own life. This is a matter for the AoC, the Moeller administration and Moeller parents to work out. I feel like this has been discussed more than enough here on the Elder forum and it’s time to shut this discussion down.
You think they wouldn’t tear down Elder if the shoe was on the other foot? Barrett Cohen runs his mouth more than anyone and he’s done nothing but bad mouth Elder. So no, if anything, it should be more vindictive.

You think they wouldn’t tear down Elder if the shoe was on the other foot? Barrett Cohen runs his mouth more than anyone and he’s done nothing but bad mouth Elder. So no, if anything, it should be more vindictive.
Two wrongs don’t make a right, at some point someone needs to step up and put an end to the negativity. I don’t like this crap in politics, I certainly don’t like it between rivals in a Catholic high school sports league. It’s a bad look and you are the ring leader.

At will state doesn't mean you can fire someone for any reason or no reason.
For any reason other than discrimination (be it religious, racial, sexual, medical, etc) or retaliation and a few other unique situations, sure they can. I don’t think harassing women and public intoxication is protected class.

Two wrongs don’t make a right, at some point someone needs to step up and put an end to the negativity. I don’t like this crap in politics, I certainly don’t like it between rivals in a Catholic high school sports league. It’s a bad look and you are the ring leader.
And how long are they going to be allowed to get away with it with no repercussions? And it’s not just Elder, the X forum is piling on too. I say, good. Stop thinking there’s any kind of mutual respect, there’s not. It’s apparent with how their Admin has behaved over the last few years.

Volunteering to carry around their pis* bucket won’t change their behavior.

That’s weak, they absolutely should cheer about it non stop. Stop playing nice with these C suckers. They don’t respect Elder, so don’t show them any respect.

With how the Moeller Baseball team conducted themselves in the tournament game, nothing should be off the limits. They want to act like idiotic a holes, expect to get that shoved right back in your face.
You are a nobody...king of anonymous

I’m ok closing this topic. But if Moeller lets this guy back in the building they are proving they only care about athletics, keeping their assistant freshman football coach and their main football stadium fund raiser. What Moeller parent whose kid is not a jock would not look at alternative schools for their son now. I have such a Freshman grandson at Elder and would be encouraging his parents to do so if this were our problem. The kumbya give him another chance mantra is too risky to put my grandson under the guidance of such a person.

I’ve seen other people get the boot during games. But I also never claimed to be morally upright.
But you are judging an individuals moral integrity. He f upped, you f upped, I’ve f upped. We all f up. He won’t be working at Moeller. He will pay a price that neither us has had to endure for f up Hopefully he becomes a better disciple of God because of it. If not, that’s his moral dilemma. You hate Moeller, I hate Moeller.

I am a nobody, but I still get to voice my opinion. I also wasn’t the only one who thought the Moe Baseball acted like buttholes. Even the home plate umpire told them to tone it down.
and elder high school students and or athletes never ever acted like buttholes in the entire existence of GCL play. Well I think their is a number of GCL athletes that will beg to differ. Same goes for st x, Lasalle, bacon.

I’m ok closing this topic. But if Moeller lets this guy back in the building they are proving they only care about athletics, keeping their assistant freshman football coach and their main football stadium fund raiser. What Moeller parent whose kid is not a jock would not look at alternative schools for their son now. I have such a Freshman grandson at Elder and would be encouraging his parents to do so if this were our problem. The kumbya give him another chance mantra is too risky to put my grandson under the guidance of such a person.
He is done at Moeller, and deserves to be.

But you are judging an individuals moral integrity. He f upped, you f upped, I’ve f upped. We all f up. He won’t be working at Moeller. He will pay a price that neither us has had to endure for f up Hopefully he becomes a better disciple of God because of it. If not, that’s his moral dilemma. You hate Moeller, I hate Moeller.
Cringe.

and elder high school students and or athletes never ever acted like buttholes in the entire existence of GCL play. Well I think there is a number of GCL athletes that will beg to differ. Same goes for st x, Lasalle, bacon.
If the whole team acted like buttholes, then I would say something. We’re not talking about one kid getting chirpy, it was the whole team acting like a bunch of spazzes for the entire game.

If the whole team acted like buttholes, then I would say something. We’re not talking about one kid getting chirpy, it was the whole team acting like a bunch of spazzes for the entire game.
You mean to tell me teenagers where acting childish? The audacity. The institution as a whole must pay! You get em Omar!

I'd imagine he is on a Principal contract. And where they'll get him is clause 4 about behavior and agreement with church teachings. The issue that I have said is the Archdiocese doesn't fire everyone for following this.... they don't check up to see if everyone is an active and registered member of a local parish, and that's the first thing listed. That's their problem is they don't follow their own contracts and that's what leads to them paying money in settlements.

Look, the guy is a human piece of garbage and should not be in or around a school or kids. But the Archdiocese needs to grow a backbone and either apply these guidelines to all of their school employees or don't. Archdiocese and Moeller are going to want this to end as quickly and quietly as possible.... .how and what that looks like is ultimately up to this idiot in charge of Moeller..... does he want to go along with their plan or does he want to go kicking and screaming.
"human piece of garbage"...wow. It's a good thing that you have never made a mistake in your life. Do you walk on water too?

"human piece of garbage"...wow. It's a good thing that you have never made a mistake in your life. Do you walk on water too?
Well human pieces of garbage are exactly what I call sloppy drunks that harass women, get kicked out of the same bar numerous times.

That's not a mistake..... That's a how this person behaves..... A 40+ year old man just doesn't suddenly do this randomly. Clearly it's worked for him in the past so he did it in Nashville.

Well human pieces of garbage are exactly what I call sloppy drunks that harass women, get kicked out of the same bar numerous times.

That's not a mistake..... That's a how this person behaves..... A 40+ year old man just doesn't suddenly do this randomly. Clearly it's worked for him in the past so he did it in Nashville.
You are a proven idiot. Grow up.

Out of curiosity — and I know this is a futile question, likely — but what did you get out of your time at Elder if the idea of someone hopefully becoming a better disciple makes you cringe?
Discipline to be successful academically

Status
Not open for further replies.