Moeller President arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

The man made a mistake. He is paying the price.
And part of that price to pay will be, and should be, losing his position as President of Moeller. Regardless of the degree of his “mistake”, if he were to remain as President, it would perpetuate reputational harm to the school. Whether you deem that fair or not is irrelevant. He should have resigned on Sunday morning. The fact that he hasn’t leads me to believe he’s unwilling to relinquish his position without forcible measures. That’s unfortunate in and of itself.

Last edited:
And part of that price to pay will be, and should be, losing his position as President of Moeller. Regardless of the degree of his “mistake”, if he were to remain as President, it would perpetuate reputational harm to the school. Whether you deem that fair or not is irrelevant. He should have resigned on Sunday morning. The fact that he hasn’t leads me to believe he’s unwilling to relinquish his position without forcible measures. That’s unfortunate in and of itself.
Well said moeprep21. I agree, he should have resigned Sunday. Once this went public on Monday he should have forced to resigned or been fired. Moeller deserves better!

I agree with you, as a businessman and person he walks away from this having lost respect along with perhaps some friendships and a marriage. But as the President of a high school of boys where he is tasked with a) growing investments in the school to help it serve its purpose of "forming reMarkable men" and b) being the public face of the marketing that drives enrollment for families aligned to that mission, he walks away from this having lost the ability to do that.

Last edited:
Omar? Omar? What all said would happen happened. Also he is paying a bigger price beyond losing his job. But keep casting those stones Omar, since you are without sin
Ouch! You realize it doesn’t get any lower calling someone Omar the Dbag? Give Hyzdu some credit, he apparently likes women, Omar does not!

Not Omar, just updating the story. The whole situation is unfortunate and in no way am I casting stones. I feel bad for the shame that this family has had to endure because of his decisions.
my bad...............wasn't clear on what I was trying to say. Wasn't calling Marshall Omar. Omar has thrown him under the bus, ran over him, backed up, and ran over him again. Elder site shut down the thread on the situation. Know Omar will be over on this side gawking.

my bad...............wasn't clear on what I was trying to say. Wasn't calling Marshall Omar. Omar has thrown him under the bus, ran over him, backed up, and ran over him again. Elder site shut down the thread on the situation. Know Omar will be over on this side gawking.
This is the exact reason why he Omar the Dbag typing away from his moms Basement

Court records indicate Hyzdu had a hearing this morning in Nashville. Trial is scheduled 6/6/2024. I assume a plea deal will be worked out prior to that.

How is that an interesting turn of events.
How is it not?

He was placed on leave after he was arrested. He then resigned after I'm sure he was told he would be fired.

Then the charges were dropped, so no crime was committed.

If creepy was a problem with Catholic schools, they'd have a lot of openings.

Sure the man seems like a colossal piece of crap. But I'm surprised he didn't hold out, get fired and then take his chances in court. It's pretty crazy to get in trouble with your employer for what you do in your time outside of work and when no crime was committed.

How is it not?

He was placed on leave after he was arrested. He then resigned after I'm sure he was told he would be fired.

Sure the man seems like a colossal piece of crap. But I'm surprised he didn't hold out, get fired and then take his chances in court. It's pretty crazy to get in trouble with your employer for what you do in your time outside of work and when no crime was committed.
The guy paid a huge price for a mistake, but the facts of the case are not in dispute. His lawyer was able to negotiate out of a crime, but it doesn’t change what happened. I do feel bad for the guy but you can’t be in that position after something like that.

The guy paid a huge price for a mistake, but the facts of the case are not in dispute. His lawyer was able to negotiate out of a crime, but it doesn’t change what happened. I do feel bad for the guy but you can’t be in that position after something like that.
I agree with everything here. I'm just surprised he resigned and didn't fight to keep his job is all.

How is it not?

This is not necessarily true. Charges of real crimes that actually happened are dropped all the time for a multitude of reasons, like lack of enough evidence to convict or lack of interest by the aggrieved party to pursue charges.

This is not necessarily true. Charges of real crimes that actually happened are dropped all the time for a multitude of reasons, like lack of enough evidence to convict or lack of interest by the aggrieved party to pursue charges.
Innocent, until proven guilty...... not the other way around.

Our justice system is a complete joke and is entirely too easy on most offenders, but this should have been a very simple case. The bars have multiple cameras. The police have body cams. I'm sure there were dozens of people recording the arrest with their cell phones.

If a crime was actually committed, the footage would have been out really quickly.

My guess is, he was just acting creepy towards these women and there was a gross over-reaction by police. While disgusting, especially since he's married (probably not for long), being creepy and hitting on women is not a crime in Nashville bars.

Innocent, until proven guilty...... not the other way around.

Our justice system is a complete joke and is entirely too easy on most offenders, but this should have been a very simple case. The bars have multiple cameras. The police have body cams. I'm sure there were dozens of people recording the arrest with their cell phones.

If a crime was actually committed, the footage would have been out really quickly.

My guess is, he was just acting creepy towards these women and there was a gross over-reaction by police. While disgusting, especially since he's married (probably not for long), being creepy and hitting on women is not a crime in Nashville bars.
A man punches his wife for not cleaning up dinner. Wife calls police. Police show up. Wife declines to press charges. Charges are dropped.

Your argument is no crime happened in this scenario?

A man punches his wife for not cleaning up dinner. Wife calls police. Police show up. Wife declines to press charges. Charges are dropped.

Your argument is no crime happened in this scenario?
Correct. WLWT reported via its telecast yesterday, there was not enough evidence in this case to proceed. I suspect that was rooted in no cooperation from witnesses and/or employees at the bar.