Moeller president arrested in Nashville for being drunk and harassing women...

And what facts are those?

Was he not arrested?

I say let the facts come out, where's the body cam footage so we can all see these facts.
We must wait until we get the details on the report of a drunken glassy eyed man in his upper 40's uncomfortably following around some bachelorette party with a group of girls in their mid 20's before passing judgement

I thought it was crazy that he changed clothes. Then I read the Police report. All he did was take off the Moeller Letterman jacket he has worn since he peaked in high school and went back in.
I wouldn't take off my Fenwick letterman's jacket for no man. Just ask the Diamond's Cabaret bouncer who tried to take it off of me what happens when you do.

We must wait until we get the details on the report of a drunken glassy eyed man in his upper 40's uncomfortably following around some bachelorette party with a group of girls in their mid 20's before passing judgement
You ever been to Nashville, son?

How does Carl maintain his sanity being the Principal, President, Head Basketball Coach, and AD (until recently). There's no way any one person can be successful in all of these roles at once. Is it a control thing?

In saying that, Moe seems to be elevating enrollment and their sports success. Does he just have an army of resources at his disposal?

How does Carl maintain his sanity being the Principal, President, Head Basketball Coach, and AD (until recently). There's no way any one person can be successful in all of these roles at once. Is it a control thing?

In saying that, Moe seems to be elevating enrollment and their sports success. Does he just have an army of resources at his disposal?
He is not the Principal for some time now GBM