Moe must go!!!

Yep....they are getting a beat down.
Beat down and beat up. Only saw Dugan on STs. This team is really banged up.

Edit: that’s not why they got the s**t kicked out of them, just more of a holistic point.

Have always enjoyed the EHSports broadcast, so well done and great announcers...but lost all respect tonight with the 'bush league' comment by the new graduate. A senior playing his LAST few downs in of his last GCL game gets an interception, helping to clinch the GCL championship and celebrates, the overdone whining and commentary about what a terrible coached team that is from the broadcaster wannabe...really?

Have always enjoyed the EHSports broadcast, so well done and great announcers...but lost all respect tonight with the 'bush league' comment by the new graduate. A senior playing his LAST few downs in of his last GCL game gets an interception, helping to clinch the GCL championship and celebrates, the overdone whining and commentary about what a terrible coached team that is from the broadcaster wannabe...really?
He got flagged for a reason.

He got 3 flags for it actually. Go celebrate with your teammates, don’t act like an embarrassing idiot.

Maybe you idiots can stop being delusional about the “brotherhood” and realize this is a rivalry, it’s not meant to be friendly.

Omar the D.... Doesn't realize all of the GCL play a difficult schedule. It is what it is.
Maybe you idiots can stop being delusional about the “brotherhood” and realize this is a rivalry, it’s not meant to be friendly.
Go to bed. It's over. Or stay out and get kicked out of a west side bar. you are good at getting kicked out of things.

Omar the D.... Doesn't realize all of the GCL play a difficult schedule. It is what it is.

Go to bed. It's over. Or stay out and get kicked out of a west side bar. you are good at getting kicked out of things.
And your principal is good at ignoring victims. And I was talking about Elder’s schedule specifically, not comparing it to others, dumb c**t.

All of you delusional idiots, remember what’s being said here. This is what Moeller people really think of you. There’s no Brotherhood, it’s all fake. When things turn disagreeable, they will always go the socioeconomic route, they think they’re better than you. And it’s hard to say they’re wrong when you guys just slurp up all this nonsense.

Last edited:
guys, remember when one of Moeller’s biggest boosters stole all of those people’s $ and Carl wrote a letter to the judge (on Moe letterhead) to plead for lenient sentencing? Remember?

If Moe fans want to b***h about seating at the Pit, they can do the same to Elder when they visit their stadium next yr. Oh wait, NVM.

Moeller is getting better each and every week. The OL is starting to gel and the sophomore QB is making much better judgements. With one of the best high school RBs we have seen around these parts in years Moeller is going to be a really good time in the playoffs.
This was the biggest thing I noticed tonight. The Moeller OL isn't the biggest, they're not the most athletic, but they're moving the LOS and when you have a back like Marshall he doesn't need much of a crease to do some damage. From the things I read about Moeller early on, their OL was struggling, not so anymore.

I wonder if in a rematch Elder decides to play more 4-man fronts. Maybe it doesn't matter one way or another, plus Moeller plays mostly spread so it's hard to bring an extra DL in and take off a DB. We'll see come Playoff time if it shakes out that way.

As someone else said, Elder needs to put this one in the rear view and get themselves healthy. Several more guys banged up tonight, on top of the guys already out from previous weeks. Never seen an Elder squad with so many injuries.

Elder used to put all the big athletes on defense. Now we are obsessed with little guys and big guys play oline or bench.

If Moe fans want to b***h about seating at the Pit, they can do the same to Elder when they visit their stadium next yr. Oh wait, NVM.
Can’t believe her complaint. We are supposed to save General Admission seats for visitors when their one time annual rental seats 1,600. Pompous -ss

Can’t believe her complaint. We are supposed to save General Admission seats for visitors when their one time annual rental seats 1,600. Pompous -ss
It’s a she? Shocker. Again, these ppl expect you to carry their piss bucket and so many idiots do under the delusion of “brotherhood”

Point taken- love being at The Pit, it’s truly an honor to win the GCL there. As someone who has worked in an athletics office I just didn’t get why you would want two rival fan bases mingling if not necessary. There were plenty of empty seats on the home side when these groups came in yet they parked it right behind the moeller sideline. I have been there for several games and never seen that happen before so was surprised. Not a big deal- just something I would want to avoid if I were the Elder admins as these games can get contentious.

You cannot have your QB be your main RB, that’s too many hits. Hopefully, the Freshman Craig continues to grow & develop, he’s really raw, but he’s the only legit RB in the program.

Bc they never had speed. Get better athletes, period.
Omar screw you. You need to knock it off you little Pansy . You sit at games in the corner of the endzone and hide behind a key board and a cell phone. You’ve been kicked out of yappi and elder multiple times and continue to be given a second chance. You feast on elders success and live in the failures and I’m sick of your crap and comments on activities that you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Tonight wasn’t about getting better athletes.

Omar screw you. You need to knock it off you little Pansy . You sit at games in the corner of the endzone and hide behind a key board and a cell phone. You’ve been kicked out of yappi and elder multiple times and continue to be given a second chance. You feast on elders success and live in the failures and I’m sick of your crap and comments on activities that you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Tonight wasn’t about getting better athletes.
What was it about? How many times do you guys need to see the same s**t play out yr after yr? Same story from the Moe & West game last yr, PN this yr.

And did I not give major credit to Elder the previous 3 weeks? All of you love to have the “anytime, anywhere” mantra without comprehending the strain it puts on depth. There’s no trophy for playing the toughest schedule.