Minster Job Opening

You would be surprised how good of friends Stokes was with several MAC coaches.
I would be surprised that any would say they were good friends with him, considering Geron himself has said in the past he doesn't really have relationships with many of those guys.

without a doubt. I know if he doesn’t land this job Kenton will be knocking soon. I know therewere a lot of hopes he would take over for his dad. A huge bunch still wish he would have. So hopefully sooner than later he can return.
I do not think there were a bunch hoping he would take over for his dad, maybe when he first came back they wished that. But there were a lot of red flags with him during his tenure in Kenton, a couple of character issues that rubbed many people the wrong way. And yes I mean people in the Kenton community. Now maybe he has matured and if so could be a solid hire, I am wondering if he actually got the job who he would fill his staff with? Would one of his brothers come with him?

I do not think there were a bunch hoping he would take over for his dad, maybe when he first came back they wished that. But there were a lot of red flags with him during his tenure in Kenton, a couple of character issues that rubbed many people the wrong way. And yes I mean people in the Kenton community. Now maybe he has matured and if so could be a solid hire, I am wondering if he actually got the job who he would fill his staff with? Would one of his brothers come with him?
Can't have nepotism though! Some WBL schools don't like that!

Like Ohio State to Ohio Northern..... it just doesn't make sense.
More like Ohio State to Indiana. Unless Van Wert pays ALOT more than Minster. Minster has seen the playoffs more in the last ten years than Van Wert in its ENTIRE history. Community support in Minster is ALOT better than Van Wert. When you have MAC schools challenging WBL ones, there isn't much of a difference except a couple of football divisions.

More like Ohio State to Indiana. Unless Van Wert pays ALOT more than Minster. Minster has seen the playoffs more in the last ten years than Van Wert in its ENTIRE history. Community support in Minster is ALOT better than Van Wert. When you have MAC schools challenging WBL ones, there isn't much of a difference except a couple of football divisions.
K

I wouldn't blame any coach from going from a big program to a smaller program. I would much rather raise a family in a MAC community as opposed to a bigger city. But that's just my opinion.

It just depends on what you're comfortable with. I grew up in a D6 town and am much more comfortable in a D3 town. It's much more diverse in thought and culture, but I can see both sides.