Memphis Police beating suspect

Which is not even close to what happened in this case. They could have easily cuffed him. I watched the video. It is obvious.
He struggled when they were attempting to put his arm behind his back to cuff him.

Recidivism rates are very high but that does not mean somebody is a career criminal. That said, this is a huge digression. The point is that most people, even those that have committed a criminal offense, care that they have broken the law at least in part.They would prefer not to have done what they have done. This applies from the most trivial of offenses all the way to the those that are pretty egregious. Think about it, we all know people that have driven drunk. Maybe we did it ourselves. That driver usually cares, just not enough to get an Uber.
Link to any of this?

The appropriate response is to comply not struggle as they attempt to cuff you and then take off running.
100%! And anyone empathizing with the IDIOT who runs away ILLEGALLY .....is a clown. If these dirtbag liberals had their way , they'd say " let him run dont, you CAN'T even taze him"....... Then they wonder why theyre having such a hard time hiring police to uphold the law.

You all do realize that to become a cop you must pass a BCI/FBI Background Check, right? They're gonna ask about any criminal activity you've had in the past, whether its a misdemeanor, warning or what not. It's not like you can get the job having a felony record or aren't going to be questioned about a misdemeanor on your record. Its a Law Enforcement job. Theyre not just giving out badges and guns for free.
Some places you can.

Of course it is...if you cared you wouldn't break it. No one is talking about speed limits or jaywalking. If you are out commiting violent crime, robbing and raping and shooting you don't give a damn about the illegality of it.
I was not being selective. Nobody excluded certain criminal violations. I was speaking about all criminal acts. I will use another example. You have repeatedly called illegal immigrants criminals. I have absolutely no doubt that the overwhelming majority of the asylum seekers in 2022 did not want to cross that border illegally. They are generally law abiding people just looking to leave a terrible situation for a better one. The made a judgement that breaking the law, while not what they wanted to do, was worth it to them because of the potential outcome. They cared but just not enough to keep them from doing it. If given as legal alternative that was reasonably available, they would have rather taken that path.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
There is no link that proves that most drunk drivers care that they broke the law. It is common sense.
No, a link to any of your other crap...you know that criminals care and don't want to commit crimes. You like to go to the "common sense" card when you have no proof.

Last edited by a moderator:
He struggled when they were attempting to put his arm behind his back to cuff him.
BS. I watched the video. He was laying on his side with one cop holding one arm and calmly asking them what they were doing. There were multiple cops there who could have simply grabbed the other arm as it was simply at his side. Watch the video and quit making excuses. They were hell bent on doing wheat they did from the moment they decided to open the car door and rip him out onto the ground.

No, a link to any of your other crap...you know that criminals care and don't want to commit crimes. You like to go to the "common sense" card when you have no proof.
Caring is not binary. Is there anything you care about? How much do you care about those things? I’m sure you have some remorse about not having a job, but you don't care enough to go get one. There is no link for that.

BTW … Half of what you post and cut and paste are opinion pieces. They don’t prove anything. Your links are meaningless.

Caring is not binary. Is there anything you care about? How much do you care about those things? I’m sure you have some remorse about not having a job, but you don't care enough to go get one. There is no link for that.

BTW … Half of what you post and cut and paste are opinion pieces. They don’t prove anything. Your links are meaningless.
Ok so you're just making things up...as usual. All of what you post is you bloviating, your posts are meaningless. So now what?

I was not being selective. Nobody excluded certain criminal violations. I was speaking about all criminal acts. I will use another example. You have repeatedly called illegal immigrants criminals. I have absolutely no doubt that the overwhelming majority of the asylum seekers in 2022 did not want to cross that border illegally. They are generally law abiding people just looking to leave a terrible situation for a better one. The made a judgement that breaking the law, while not what they wanted to do, was worth it to them because of the potential outcome. They cared but just not enough to keep them from doing it. If given as legal alternative that was reasonably available, they would have rather taken that path.
when it is all said and done... what is going on at the NYC hotel, that is running $500 a night, food, etc..... and they trash the Hotel...... and now they refuse to leave....... they think they have rights to that hotel......they think they should take money away from the NYC police department... to help them PAY for where they are staying....this will happen all over America , as soon as they get use to LIBERAL ways.....

They don't give a crap. Which is part of the problem. When you have a bunch of freeloaders with no tie to the country they freeload off its detrimental to the unity of the country.

They don't give a crap. Which is part of the problem. When you have a bunch of freeloaders with no tie to the country they freeload off its detrimental to the unity of the country.
don't need NO link for that Statement....... it is going to be FACT......... to golf ball boy, please explain why you don't think this will happen!!!

Understood. But policing is not attracting the best of the best these days. Lot's of reasons for this but police forces are bing filled today with people who have no business doing the job. Similar concept ... a friend of mine wrote a book on the all volunteer military. The premise is that
our military is entirely too made up of poor kids without better options. That would lead you to believe that the bottom rung of the demographic have no business being in the military. General Dennis Laich will tell you that.

View attachment 38588
Ok, so I understand that. I also know that alot of poor kids who had a tough upbringing where the military is the best thing that ever happened to them. I'd even say for alot of kids who are constantly in trouple in high school, the really should consider going to the military and getting away from their circumstances here. The military grows people up in a hurry. I'd actully like to see legislation where at risk teens are offered a military out as opposed to jail time. I think that would really reduce repeat offenders.
Now to your first point, what has happened in the last 10 years that would make anyone consider police work? You are treated like crap by degennerates, you have little recourse to bust heads when needed. The media questions everything the police does, even "good" shootings. And now everyone wants body cams. Imagine your workplace having a camera record everything you do???
As I've said in many, many of these cases, I'll side with the police about 99% of the time in their actions. To go through the academy, put in all the time and effort of keeping the peace and all the crap you deal with, "normal" people would not do this work.

Reactions: y2h
Might be the most tone deaf response in Yappi history.

Yes absolutely no one has called the police racist instruments of the systematically racist state.
Nobody on the thread. The comment was not reflective of every human being on earth.

when it is all said and done... what is going on at the NYC hotel, that is running $500 a night, food, etc..... and they trash the Hotel...... and now they refuse to leave....... they think they have rights to that hotel......they think they should take money away from the NYC police department... to help them PAY for where they are staying....this will happen all over America , as soon as they get use to LIBERAL ways.....
LOL. Read all about that on Breitbart I am sure.

Interstate Hwys
State Hwys
County Hwys
Local streets and bridges.

Let their entire cities collapse.
That money is not just going to Federal infrastructure. Let's just see what's left in this country if every major city collapses. You would not have to because you would already be totally F'ed.