McKinley vs Massillon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should be a doozy. The Dawgs are hot right now and our Tigers have constantly improved all year.
Of course we throw out the records for this one.
McKinley has the motivation to win but can they overcome the diversity of Massillon's offense and stingy defense?
I think we control the ball and keep it away from their quick strike ability. I'm. So glad we are NOT in the fed. I can't wait for Saturday!

Massillon is the better team. They should win easily. But in this game that never seems to happen. This won’t be the first time Massillon is clearly better and McKinley hangs around and makes them sweat it out. McKinley has the athletes to do it too. I just don’t see them stoping Hartson enough. Massillon is more balanced. Massillon has a better line. Massillon is more skilled. This game tho… don’t see many blowouts in this game. I still like Massillon to win. I just refuse to give a score in this game bc it’s so unpredictable.

I’m a little worried the Tigers come out flat with having the bye week but should pull away later in the game. Crazy things happen in this game though. GO TIGERS!

Plenty of seats still available.
Screenshot_20221015-085454_Samsung Internet.jpg

Dang. In a week of early presale Mck couldn’t even sellout one section
We live in a stream it online society .... the live streams always has about 10k watching. Most of the people in canton that went to Mck... has moved away from the area .... me included. All the way from cali... although I did see a mass fan out on the beach the other day... great convo... Can't wait for the game !

McKinley better learn how to tackle and stop the run this week in practice.
That has been the downfall for them during the 6 game winning streak, we have out rushed them 1,521 - 986 yds.
The last 2 years we have dominated them on the ground with 603 yds on almost 7 ypc. and
10 TD’s. I would expect more of the same in a week.
Also remember the last time they saw Hartson he went for 188 yds and 2 TD’s.

That has been the downfall for them during the 6 game winning streak, we have out rushed them 1,521 - 986 yds.
The last 2 years we have dominated them on the ground with 603 yds on almost 7 ypc. and
10 TD’s. I would expect more of the same in a week.
Also remember the last time they saw Hartson he went for 188 yds and 2 TD’s.
True, but the acquisition of Nino Hill could change those numbers this year.

Are you going to rest your starters for the playoffs?
Smart coaches would and Hall and Moore are smart coaches. Of course you guys have had several weeks off now with the 🧁 buffet you've had going on. Are you guys recovering from the brutal games against Delaware and the Canadian JV teams?

What's the line?!

McKinley (Canton, OH) at Washington (Massillon, OH), 2:00pm [projection: Washington (Massillon, OH) 40-19]

#5 Massillon Washington (7-1 D2 R7) by 25 (92%) vs #40 Canton McKinley (5-4 D1 R1)

Last edited:
Smart coaches would and Hall and Moore are smart coaches. Of course you guys have had several weeks off now with the 🧁 buffet you've had going on. Are you guys recovering from the brutal games against Delaware and the Canadian JV teams?
I wouldn't call them cupcakes, but if you choose to, look at it this way. Massillon attempts to schedule with a deep playoff run in mind.

Also, speaking of cupcakes....over the last 5 years, McKinley is 26-4 against its Fed brethren....10-14 against everybody else.

I'll have sprinkles on mine. Lol.

Should be a doozy. The Dawgs are hot right now and our Tigers have constantly improved all year.
Of course we throw out the records for this one.
McKinley has the motivation to win but can they overcome the diversity of Massillon's offense and stingy defense?
I think we control the ball and keep it away from their quick strike ability. I'm. So glad we are NOT in the fed. I can't wait for Saturday!
Just can't resist 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.