McKinley High School football head coach Marcus Wattley, seven assistant coaches suspended

Yikes!

From the article-

Eight McKinley High School football coaches have been placed on administrative leave.

Canton City Schools Superintendent Jeff Talbert confirmed Wednesday morning that the district is investigating a complaint made against the coaches. The nature of the complaint has not been made public.

Massillon fans on here (me included): Let's take the high road here until we see what's actually going on. No need sending this into the gutter prematurely. Or ever for that matter.
Oxymoron: Massillon fans " lets take the high road"?? Never been done in history but hey give it a shot the sun and moon may align just right.

??writings on the wall .. off w the head

Attachments

• 4B326C1E-0BE4-440B-A68F-F42643B8E4D3.jpeg
    4B326C1E-0BE4-440B-A68F-F42643B8E4D3.jpeg
    227.4 KB · Views: 292
What I heard is that a player showed up late for practice and the whole team had to run while the player had to eat a pizza with meat on it. It's against the kid's religion to eat meat.

He couldn't take the meat off?

I heard of making everyone run but that's a little overboard imo. Coach went Full Metal Jacket boot camp drill sergeant on him.

Bet he isn't late anymore though.

I heard the real problem was that the pizza was Pizza Oven pizza from the concession stand at PBTS.

Sammy B says there's a school board meeting tonight so we should know more soon.

I heard the real problem was that the pizza was Pizza Oven pizza from the concession stand at PBTS.

Sammy B says there's a school board meeting tonight so we should know more soon.

The Board amended the Agenda to include an executive session to discuss personnel with no action expected. I wouldn't think there would be any news other than maybe the names involved.

Either way I'd say it's likely the pups will see major coaching changes.

Will be curious if they keep any other staff outside the 8 involved as well.

Not a good start to the season right now