Matt Gaetz....the end is near

Like the Hunter Biden, rigged election, Economic disaster and covid threads
Run Away End Of The World GIF by CBS

Like the Hunter Biden, rigged election, Economic disaster and covid threads
You mean the Hunter Biden laptop that they said was not his, but it was? The laptop that had tons of incriminating evidence on it?

How about the scientific "experts" that shut down the country unnecessarily due to COVID? And the ones who told you to trust a vaccine in an experimental format that was clinically and commercial unproven?

Go and redo 10th grade before you come back here.

You mean the Hunter Biden laptop that they said was not his, but it was? The laptop that had tons of incriminating evidence on it?

How about the scientific "experts" that shut down the country unnecessarily due to COVID? And the ones who told you to trust a vaccine in an experimental format that was clinically and commercial unproven?

Go and redo 10th grade before you come back here.
Have you ever heard any "health warnings" at the end of the commercials/propaganda for the China virus shots ? Me neither.

This thread was started 980 days ago ( D.O.B. - Aug 12th, 2021 ) and still nothin' -- tic, tic, tic tic, tic, tic
Just admit you were wrong and it all stops. TIC, TIC, TIC ....

🎼 🎵 THIS IS THE END ! 🎶

1670967162319.png

Apparently the GOP lead house is still investigating Gaetz sleeping with a minor. GO MAGA. (you are passionate about your support of Gaetz)

Kevin McCarthy Says He Is Not Speaker of the House Anymore Because Matt Gaetz 'Slept With a 17-Year-Old'​

He did not say that Gaetz slept with a 17 year old. Here is his quote --
“I’ll give you the truth why I’m not speaker,” McCarthy said. “It’s because one person, a member of Congress, wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old … An ethics complaint that started before I ever became speaker and that’s illegal and I’m not gonna get in the middle.”
“Did he do it or not? I don’t know. But ethics is looking at it. There’s other people in jail because of it, and he wanted me to influence it,” former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said.

TIC, TIC, TIC ...

“I’ll give you the truth why I’m not speaker,” McCarthy said. “It’s because one person, a member of Congress, wanted me to stop an ethics complaint because he slept with a 17-year-old … An ethics complaint that started before I ever became speaker and that’s illegal and I’m not gonna get in the middle.”
“Did he do it or not? I don’t know. But ethics is looking at it. There’s other people in jail because of it, and he wanted me to influence it,” former House Speaker Kevin McCarthy said.

TIC, TIC, TIC ...
He did ask for a pardon. It is still under investigation and Matt is looking to pull strings to make it go away...which is unusual for an innocent person.

I thought everyone was innocent until what is that proven guilty by something called evidence. Note to myself: That is unless your last name is Trump then you are told you have to prove you are innocent.

Reactions: y2h
I thought everyone was innocent until what is that proven guilty by something called evidence. Note to myself: That is unless your last name is Trump then you are told you have to prove you are innocent.
the yappis seem so consistent with this narrative. Hillary, Biden crime family would never hit a thread on the yappi...LOL

the yappis seem so consistent with this narrative. Hillary, Biden crime family would never hit a thread on the yappi...LOL
You do realize every time Hillary or Biden name is brought up all I hear from you and your leftist friends is show the proof. That is all I am asking for stop with the accusations and bring on the proof. It has been three years and all I have heard is the end is near.

Reactions: y2h
Are all your heroes drug taking pedofiles or sexual deviants? It is almost becoming a MAGA requirement. Gaetz, Trump, Boebert, MTG...the list keeps growing
Well if you view politicians as heroes, then that sounds like a you issue. It might be time for you to take a break. Also, you forgot to mention Tuberville as those are the 5 that you rotate as the leader of the GOP.
Sad Bad Day GIF by Bounce

Last edited:
What the HB laptop proved is HB is a slimy individual living off his last name … nothing more

What MG has shown is he is a slimy individual using his position in congress to get away with slimy things … two peas in a pod!

TIC, TIC, TIC ...
A liberal quoted someone out of context? No way!

Also McCarthy has been smoking too much peyote, he was ousted for being too cozy with the left and not pursuing conservative policy more aggressively.

Agreed, but it highlights the division within the Republican party. Trumpism has split the party and the GOP appears willing to fight amongst themselves rather than unite to achieve a conservative agenda.
I disagree. The conservatives are trying to hold the RINOs to the promises that the RNC keeps saying that the party stand for. Trump just happens to be leaning more conservative than RINO and the left (including the press) is pushing the division. Say what you mean and mean what you say. Stick to your guns no matter what anyone says. The RINOs just want to make sure they get theirs and their feeling aren't hurt. No matter what the repubs say it will never be good enough for the left. So, go for it.