Matt Gaetz....the end is near

I love how the Lefties find a person or two on the Right that has made a questionable decision and attack those people endlessly and mercilessly. In the meantime they ignore the problems in their own house like Hunter Biden, the Clinton Family etc. One thing you can count on is that whether you identify a a lefty or a righty there are scum and questionable people on both sides. But when you see a group only attacking specific people while ignoring the wrongs going on in their own house it's a little difficult to take them seriously.

I love how the Lefties find a person or two on the Right that has made a questionable decision and attack those people endlessly and mercilessly. In the meantime they ignore the problems in their own house like Hunter Biden, the Clinton Family etc. One thing you can count on is that whether you identify a a lefty or a righty there are scum and questionable people on both sides. But when you see a group only attacking specific people while ignoring the wrongs going on in their own house it's a little difficult to take them seriously.
I love how the Righties don’t condemn the obvious major psychos in their own party simply because they have the same political beliefs. (Madison Cawthorne, Lauren Boebert, Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz).

Again, kinda seems like he's more your favorite. lol.
Who would vote against a bill that would help stop sex trafficking? Seriously? This means that Gaetz does not want to prevent or put a stop to trafficking. He is actually in favor of it. What a sick bastard.

Who would vote against a bill that would help stop sex trafficking? Seriously? This means that Gaetz does not want to prevent or put a stop to trafficking. He is actually in favor of it. What a sick bastard.
going off alex jones GIF

I can't believe it, I don't think my posting to keep this thread from fading is necessary this week. Have heard nothing new on this. What have you heard? Any good rumors floating aground? I even saw him being interviewed on TV last night , if he is feeling any pressure about these possible charges it sure did not show.

I can't believe it, I don't think my posting to keep this thread from fading is necessary this week. Have heard nothing new on this. What have you heard? Any good rumors floating aground? I even saw him being interviewed on TV last night , if he is feeling any pressure about these possible charges it sure did not show.

People have been waiting on the courthouse steps for how many months/years now?