Massillon Washington vs Big Walnut

Status
Not open for further replies.
Familiar venue for the Tigers. So much so, I think their season ticket holders have reserved parking spaces.

Big Walnut will give the Tigers a better test than many expect, but Massillon is just the better team at the end of this one.

Im telling ya, Massillon better not get to confident, big walnut could send the Tigers home.

I'm telling ya, Massillon has absolutely zero to worry about in this game, unless they hand multiple scoring turnovers. The weather may slow down some of the blowout potential in this game, but Massillon will leave no doubt in the trenches that they are going to win this game, and that's before we even get to comparing the skill kids.

Great night for Football. Funny things happen at Arlin Field. Weird Lighting as I recall @Arlin. Just in Case anyone forgot
to remind the Tigers, They Better Buckle that Chin Strap Extra Tight Tonight. There going to See how Farm Boys
play Ball. Farm Boys Got Great Speed Farm Boys got Size.
Good Luck to both Teams. Play your Best Game Tonight"
Get the Walking Taco it’s Fantastic.

Should be a Good Matchup. Don’t be surprised. Tigers have very little room for
Error. It will be the Hardest Hitting Team Massillon has played this year.
Enjoy the Game.
Come on son get serious we've played pick Central, Saint Ed's, McKinley, austintown Fitch Warren Harding you ain't nowhere near the hardest hitting team Massillon will face this year besides from what I'm watching looks like big walnuts already cracked.

Come on son get serious we've played pick Central, Saint Ed's, McKinley, austintown Fitch Warren Harding you ain't nowhere near the hardest hitting team Massillon will face this year besides from what I'm watching looks like big walnuts already cracked.
Minus St. Ed’s your Schedule is A Joke. You better get serious. The tournament has been going on for 49 years.
You Got A Big Zero....in the Ring Dept. How many does McKinley have on the Mantel.???

Minus St. Ed’s your Schedule is A Joke. You better get serious. The tournament has been going on for 49 years.
You Got A Big Zero....in the Ring Dept. How many does McKinley have on the Mantel.???

Fantastic, come and post garbage, look like an idiot in the process, then change the topic to something else when your post looks dumber than a fence post.

Tried to tell you all prior to this game, anyone saying Big Walnut was dangerous was very, very wrong.

Fantastic, come and post garbage, look like an idiot in the process, then change the topic to something else when your post looks dumber than a fence post.

Tried to tell you all prior to this game, anyone saying Big Walnut was dangerous was very, very wrong.Hey Mr .Zero
Hey Mr. Zero. The only Garbage is the Fantasy your having about how a Great your Team Is.
Remember it’s been 49 years. Congrats on Beating B.W. Play your Marshmallow Schedule and catch the Bouquets
Year after Year.

Hey Mr. Zero. The only Garbage is the Fantasy your having about how a Great your Team Is.
Remember it’s been 49 years. Congrats on Beating B.W. Play your Marshmallow Schedule and catch the Bouquets
Year after Year.
Doesn't he support a Dublin area school? Marshmallow schedule compared to whom? Who in in D2 has played a tougher schedule than Massillon(other than LaSalle)?

Status
Not open for further replies.