Massillon Washington (Division II) vs Pickingerington Central (Division I) Who's going to win this one??

Massillon Washington vs Pickerington Central: Who's going to win this one???

• Massillon Washington wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 16 14.4%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 13 11.7%
  • Massillon Washington wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • Pickerington Central wins by: less then 7 points

Votes: 9 8.1%
  • Pickerington Central wins by: 7 points or more but less then 14 points

Votes: 29 26.1%
  • Pickerington Central wins by: 14 points or more

Votes: 39 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congrats to Pick Central, One hell of a team. Kamara is one heck of back. Massillon just had to many mistakes to win a game against a team of that caliber.
I was also impressed by their qb and receivers they made big time plays.

Massillon is a young team. It showed. They lost to a better team. They will get better. Just look to the East and see what happened over there tonight. Be grateful for what we have.
We will get better you’re right. But we won’t Get much better if we don’t change things….

Massillon is a young team. It showed. They lost to a better team. They will get better. Just look to the East and see what happened over there tonight. Be grateful for what we have.
If our offense continues to progress and D gets a little better look out D2!

If our offense continues to progress and D gets a little better look out D2!
Our D is what kept us in this game. They had to be physically drained after each half. Our O put us in some really bad positions, but then again....how. any times can players on the D line jump on 3rd or 4th and 3? You're right on top of the ball....#21 is one hell of a ball player, the program had him listed at 140 lbs (and he looked it) but how many times did he come up and stick his nose in there? MANY TIMES. Speaking of which, our safetys and corners are having to make too many tackles.

I was very impressed with Massillon. They lost a lot from last season and their young team stood toe to toe. The goal line stand was awesome and it showed how they would not give up. Freshman QB is going to be nice once he gets some reps and develops. Both teams will have a lot of to review and improve. Good luck the rest of the season.

And there it is. You can't even make 3 posts about the game at hand without taking a shot at other local teams. Just admit you are the troll you always complain about.

Shot at Perry coming down in 3.............2.................1
Read post 35 Karen. Where is your criticism of mack for making that post?

I was very impressed with Massillon. They lost a lot from last season and their young team stood toe to toe. The goal line stand was awesome and it showed how they would not give up. Freshman QB is going to be nice once he gets some reps and develops. Both teams will have a lot of to review and improve. Good luck the rest of the season.
Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.

With Crable at qb and better offensive play calling we win that game. Defense is super solid....

I thought PC would be better, but they are a solid team.

I was told McElroy was going to be "amazing" (catrone last year too!) and the coaches turned away multiple transfers in last year and this... An honest journalist would ask our coaching staff "why" but we won't have that from the media...

Team will be solid, defense and defensive coaching staff are rolling. Go tigers!

Classy post. You have a great team.

E9SHv8qXoAUW7MT

Our D is what kept us in this game. They had to be physically drained after each half. Our O put us in some really bad positions, but then again....how. any times can players on the D line jump on 3rd or 4th and 3? You're right on top of the ball....#21 is one hell of a ball player, the program had him listed at 140 lbs (and he looked it) but how many times did he come up and stick his nose in there? MANY TIMES. Speaking of which, our safetys and corners are having to make too many tackles.
Defense played their butts off and kept us in the game despite being hung out to dry by the offense once again. Yeah down the stretch they made some mistakes but they had to be running on fumes by the 4th quarter.

Defense played their butts off and kept us in the game despite being hung out to dry by the offense once again. Yeah down the stretch they made some mistakes but they had to be running on fumes by the 4th quarter.
That's exactly what I said. The D is good and will only get better but if I'm a coach playing Massillon, I just make sure I can get into 3rd and less than 5 and I let the Tigers do the work for me. It's been that way for years.

I was told McElroy was going to be "amazing" (catrone last year too!) and the coaches turned away multiple transfers in last year and this... An honest journalist would ask our coaching staff "why" but we won't have that from the media...

Team will be solid, defense and defensive coaching staff are rolling. Go tigers!

“Turned away” as in told they were going to have to compete for the position instead of it being handed to them.

Here’s the thing, I did not expect Massillon to win that game and I certainly didn’t expect them to light up the scoreboard. What I did expect, or at least hope for, was to see an offense that looked like they actually used the off-season to formulate a plan of attack that took into account that they would not have a great passing attack and would need to heavily incorporate the QB run. Instead I saw a handful of QB draws and otherwise the same old run plays and long developing pass plays which required a QB with zero experience to read the defense and throw accurate passes and two first time starters at tackle to try to block the most talented D line in the state for extended periods of time

“Turned away” as in told they were going to have to compete for the position instead of it being handed to them.
Not the case for many. Lol.

also if you are referring to Crable… there was a QB competition at Hoban, which apparently he won.

Scared of competition? Naw that ain’t it

I didn’t go to the game as I was at my nephews game over at Jackson but some friends told me the snaps were pretty awful tonight. I seem to remember that being an issue last year as well. Can you guys confirm?

To our friends that made the trip up from Pickerington… thanks for coming up and hope ya had a good time. Get home safe and best of luck the rest of the season.

I didn’t go to the game as I was at my nephews game over at Jackson but some friends told me the snaps were pretty awful tonight. I seem to remember that being an issue last year as well. Can you guys confirm?

To our friends that made the trip up from Pickerington… thanks for coming up and hope ya had a good time. Get home safe and best of luck the rest of the season.
Yep the snaps are still really bad. Makes you wonder what they did all off-season lol