Massillon Washington at Warren Harding—-9-10-21

Seats around 12,000 right? Take out lower level seats and then divide in half….you’re probably right on that number.

My official game preview for this week’s showdown on the gridiron between Warren G. Harding and Massillon is now available for view at the following link.

As part of the 50th anniversary of Harding’s 1971 state championship team, they will be wearing their Panther throwback jerseys.

Is the stands unsafe or

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210904-083238_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20210904-083238_Samsung Internet.jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 57
Love this Rivalry,will be another good measuring stick for the team. Hope to see inrogents from the offense and a tigers win. 28-20 Tigers.

Massillon needs to figure out a way to get somewhat of a passing game going. Maybe a screen pass to the running back, or a simple swing pass, maybe line up and fake it to our Back and release the tight end off the line and dump it to him. Really anything to try to help this kid. 1-9 for 13 yards is going to get our rear ends handed to us down the road. I honestly feel like our coaching staff is failing our QB. I know he is limited as a QB as far as talent goes. But What Im thinking is early in the game build this kids confidence with these short passes to let him see completed passes. Maybe he starts to feel good about himself and some other things start to open up for him. They have got to figure something out. I really wonder too if we’ve tried at all to work on his touch daily. Maybe so but it doesn’t seem like it

I was thinking it is fairly new seatings.
Updated when the school was built.
The Home side was completely replaced, and new metal benches replaced the wooden ones on the Away side IIRC.
The cement bottom visitors side was not replaced...but has been in bad shape for awhile. (The locker rooms and weight room were under there for decades).

Eagles99, do you really think Harding can score 28 points on Massillon? Nobody has done that this year. Do you think Warren can hold the Tigers to 14 points? Neither will happen Friday night.

The Tiger D is extremely fast at all levels, not to mention there is tremendous depth with Jr’s and Soph’s rotating in every other play it seems like.
I can’t imagine Warren putting up 28 but there are always wild games at Mollenkoff. Hartson is obviously a beast but is going to need some help from the passing game to stop these teams from loading the box. The OL appeared to play better at times this week as there was some shuffling around of positions and with Lee coming back from injury.
The Tigers are 11-0 in their last 11 regular season road games. I would think this would go to 12-0 but I will be shocked if it’s by more then 14 pts.