Massillon vs Lasalle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Answered that on the last thread. Let's see if you have any stones and answer why is Massillon so bad in all other sports? I mean you only focus on one sport and can't even win a Playoff Title. You'd think a school your size could win a team title in something? I know once in awhile Massillon might be decent in something, but I'm talking consistently good. Really strange that with all kinds of other sports they're just.....well...not good.
Since your football team was non existent this year as usual, and it’s time for basketball... I wonder how they will ever recover from the loss in the tournament last year to a school that is so bad in all other sports except football.
Pansy boys can’t hang,,, been that way forever.

Can't believe no one bit on the Vietnamese monk reference...that was gold.
Another ? comment.
Why? Because you was wrong? Im lost because ur point made no sense at all LS is still a good team that QB changes the game regardless who was missing that man can win a game by himself bruh don't make no excuses because if you won you wouldn't have even mentioned that bruh don't be stupid ??

Oh so another tough guy from Massillon. Lmao Look its an open forum I have an opinion too. I don't care if you like it or not. My personal inbox is open if you really want to have a conversation. I don't attack kids my response was in reference to a comment I saw on here. So I think you should block me if you don't want me to have an opinion. Now you have your opinion and I have mine so miss me with the I don't care who you are.
Stop acting tough bruh u ain't wit so chill out G

Tiger fan still on this thread but less traffic on the Hoban thread. Its almost as if they don't want to think about what's coming ?‍♂️

Why? Because you was wrong? Im lost because ur point made no sense at all LS is still a good team that QB changes the game regardless who was missing that man can win a game by himself bruh don't make no excuses because if you won you wouldn't have even mentioned that bruh don't be stupid ??
Boy are you lost. Read a book...learn to discern a posting history. I did win.

Tiger fan still on this thread but less traffic on the Hoban thread. Its almost as if they don't want to think about what's coming ?‍♂️
Hoban thread has been up for less then 36 hours genius. I’m sure you will find your way there soon enough to jump on that bandwagon. I remember we were told the same thing last year,,,, keep hoping.
???

Hoban thread has been up for less then 36 hours genius. I’m sure you will find your way there soon enough to jump on that bandwagon. I remember we were told the same thing last year,,,, keep hoping.
???
That dude needs to go do what he's good at and go and hold some BALLS...

DOES THAT REALLY MATTER? Massillon HAS NEVER WON ONE ON THE FIELD.
YET I CONSIDER Massillon A GREAT PROGRAM. MANY TRIPS TO THE PLAYOFFS.
MANY PLAYOFF WINS. MANY REGIONAL TITLES. HAVE COME CLOSE TO WINNING IT AT D1 AND D2 LEVELS.

JACKSON HAS GOOD FOOTBALL TEAMS. THEY ASLO HAVE WON MANY FEDERAL LEAGUE ALL SPORTS TROPHIES.
AND THE HAVE TWO STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONSHIPS AND TWO STATE BASEBALL TITLES.

I'D SAY JACKSON HAS SOME ATHLETES TOO.
They don’t, they are soft as ?

MANY PLAYOFF WINS. MANY REGIONAL TITLES. HAVE COME CLOSE TO WINNING IT AT D1 AND D2 LEVELS.

JACKSON HAS GOOD FOOTBALL TEAMS. THEY ASLO HAVE WON MANY FEDERAL LEAGUE ALL SPORTS TROPHIES.

Good football teams? Why only one playoff win in 48 years then?

Playoffs started in 72, Jackson didn't win their first (and only) playoff game until 01....calculations say they have another playoff win coming in....2030.

It only matters cuz a couple Jackson stalkers, who their own fans despise, constantly troll Massillon football threads. If they were a couple Fairless fans or Carrollton fans instead, then nobody talks about Jackson cuz nobody in Stark let alone Massillon gives a Flying F**K about Jackson's irrelevant football program. You do get that right?

Status
Not open for further replies.