Massillon Tigers - “A Season Without Punting” - Paul Brown - Which Season???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already did. Yesterday. Others are having trouble believing.
You literally have all day and night to sit on Massillontigers.com and it’s certainly easy to copy and paste in 2021 so show us the quotes in the game stories that show the Tigers punted at least once during every year of Browns tenure.

In Massillon #82's reference to 1993 Massillon-Canton game, where the underdog Canton McKinley team upset the previously unbeaten Tigers, by a score of 21-13, Massillon punted just two times.

Is it hard for you to say World War I, the Civil War, or the American Revolution happened because there's no one alive from when they "supposedly" happened? :rolleyes:

It's documented for anyone that can read.

No one is that dumb. That's insulting.
It's also hard for a 19 (going on 20) year old to not believe jack sin won a playoff game because despite being almost 20 years old, they werent alive when it happened.

EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM! That's the point. This is just some more of that inconvenient truth you hate so much.
The point is if you are so confident in that fact then copy and paste the quote in the game story that will show at least one punt in each of Brown’s 9 seasons. It shouldn’t be that hard since you have been so concerned about it for more then 24 hours now.

It's also hard for a 19 (going on 20) year old to not believe jack sin won a playoff game because despite being almost 20 years old, they werent alive when it happened.
50 + years for Title Town and none on the field.
Hopefully for everyone’s sake you’ll all stop believing soon.

The point is if you are so confident in that fact then copy and paste the quote in the game story that will show at least one punt in each of Brown’s 9 seasons. It shouldn’t be that hard since you have been so concerned about it for more then 24 hours now.
I’m confident you’re going to be proven wrong soon. I’d make a bet but you Massillon guys are known not to pay bets.

I might be able to do that but it would take some work. Why are you too lazy to do it? What's in it for me if I'm able to do it? How about you quit posting here under this or any other name if it can be proven?

I’m confident you’re going to be proven wrong soon. I’d make a bet but you Massillon guys are known not to pay bets.
I’m not going to be proven wrong at all, I never once said it didn’t happen but for the guy who is saying it didn’t happen then he should prove it to us all since that is what the creator of this thread was asking for.
The Massillon guy who lost the bet on here has been on more then once absolutely willing to take the winner of the bet the $50 and the winner refused it ! If I won a bet I surely wouldn’t turn down meeting the person to collect the money.

I’m not going to be proven wrong at all, I never once said it didn’t happen but for the guy who is saying it didn’t happen then he should prove it to us all since that is what the creator of this thread was asking for.
The Massillon guy who lost the bet on here has been on more then once absolutely willing to take the winner of the bet the $50 and the winner refused it ! If I won a bet I surely wouldn’t turn down meeting the person to collect the money.
Sounds like you don't believe.

Are you able to say that none of the teams Brown coached at Massillon went a full season without punting?

I might be able to do that but it would take some work. Why are you too lazy to do it? What's in it for me if I'm able to do it? How about you quit posting here under this or any other name if it can be proven?
It wouldn’t take more then 15 min !!! I’m not to lazy to do it at all, quite the contrary it took me all of 10 min to find out that Massillon only punted 12 times in 93’. It’s not a secret you jump on anything Massillon on here the minute it appears on this site so don’t act like this is taking time out of your busy day. You have told us on this site that you don’t work and that you are unable to leave your house so we all know what you do all day because that is proven when anyone gets on this site at anytime during the day or night and you are all over Massillon topics.
As I have stated many times on this thread you are the one who is so confident it didn’t happen then why shouldn’t you give us all of the proof, including the creator of this thread who was asking that same question.
What’s in it for you is to feed your obsession some more, don’t get on this site acting like you should get something for doing some research that you have already said didn’t happen.
My god does anyone else feel like we are dealing with a 3 year old here.

My god does anyone else feel like we are dealing with a 3 year old here.
Yes we are and more and more posters are finding out it's you.

This thread had been closed. I'm wondering if the fact that it's been re-opened has anything to do with Yappi's staff doing some fact checking on Massillontigers.com and verifying this no-punt season never happened.

No one wants to meet a crazy person. Almost everyone would rather lose the $50 than meet the crazy person.

This thread had been closed. I'm wondering if the fact that it's been re-opened has anything to do with Yappi's staff doing some fact checking on Massillontigers.com and verifying this no-punt season never happened.
Which goes back to LeopardNation asking what exactly does this quote from Brown refer to ?
Playing at Massillon
Coaching at Severn ? Massillon ? Ohio St ? Navy ? Browns ? Bengals ?
Because the quote in the video that started this thread never once says “A year I coached in Massillon we never punted”….. So once again all of your research about Massillon turns out to be a waste of time, except it fed your obsession for another few days.

Hell Coach Brown could have been talking about the history of Massillon in general.
Since you are the Tigers biggest fan can you for 100% fact say that Massillon has never had a season that they didn’t punt ???

Which goes back to LeopardNation asking what exactly does this quote from Brown refer to ?
Playing at Massillon
Coaching at Severn ? Massillon ? Ohio St ? Navy ? Browns ? Bengals ?
Because the quote in the video that started this thread never once says “A year I coached in Massillon we never punted”….. So once again all of your research about Massillon turns out to be a waste of time, except it fed your obsession for another few days.
Of course he's talking about Massillon. He talks about coming from "here." If not, that would be pretty sleazy to use that quote in a video about Massillon tradition. ? ?

The non-answer to the original question is a little annoying. Unless you count "Prove it didn't happen" as an answer.

Since LeopardNation, who I assume was honest in his effort to get an answer as to what year this interesting bit of trivia happened, will not get an answer (likely because it did not happen), we will move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.