Massillon Perry state predictions

st eds dad 4653

106 Lincoln Rohr 5th place (gonna have a hard time with all the 106s)
113 Liston Seibert 4th (won districts last year at 120 and just failed to show out at states)
120 Emeric McBurney 8th (Very competitive weight with the top kids and could prove me wrong)
126 Mason Rohr 3rd (Had a very Impressive year last year and can't wait to see how it spills out this year)
132 Nate Dulcie State qualifier (He is a dark horse in my opinion don't sleep on this kid)
138 Charles Curtis 2nd (He had a heart breaking loss in his Consi-semis off a horrible call by the refs)
144 Cameron Plotts 5th (As a freshman he failed to make it last year with the very hard weight class of 132)
150 Brennan Warwick State qualifier (He was a starter most of the year but lost the wrestle to Plotts before sectionals)
157 Marshall Geckler 6th ( As a sophomore he got 8th losing to woodcock who is also in this weight class)
165 Landen Johnson 4th (last year had a season ending injury he is a very good kid everyone at 165 needs to look out for this kid)
175 Caige Horak State Qualifier (This weight is very hard and will be a challenge for the freshman)
190 Landon Ristoff State Alternate ( Haven't seen or know much about this kid)
215 Mike Millin State Qualifier (Very strong and competitive kid could see a year out of him)
285 Aidan Fockler 1st (Not much to be said here)

Team predictions 5th

Note: weights may change due to wrestle offs

Your post seemed pretty knowledgeable until your team prediction of 5th place. I'll take that bet. They won't finish lower than 3rd.
Just another Dad poster hoping desperately someone will dish a little to praise to his boy.... :rolleyes:

Just another Dad poster hoping desperately someone will dish a little to praise to his boy.... :rolleyes:
LOL 100% guarantee that you have no idea what you are talking about.
He is LONG past having any kids in school and does not live in that school district..