Massillon / Big walnut

Lexington has a grass field. OHSAA don't like grass in November. Ashland or Mansfield Madison more likely. Senior and Holy Name played at Wooster 2 years ago.

I would love the the game to be at Big Lex but I agree with the construction it's probably not doable. Maybe next year. I'd say Mansfield. Ashland, or Mt.Vernon would be good choices.

Not sure Ashland will host this year…they are on the last phase of a multi year renovation to the stadium and it’s not done. Next year I’m sure they will be happy to show off the new improvements.

Massillon 82,

Has that been the pattern historically even when the games are at neutral sites, that a school still in the playoffs is reluctant to host a game?

Mansfield Senior plays Parma Heights Holy Name Friday night, and the game will probably be at Lodi or Medina. Arlin would be a great site for the Division IV, Region 14 matchup between Van Wert (11-1) and Millersburg West Holmes (12-0)
The problem with hosting a game when your school is playing elsewhere is getting all the volunteers who run the show to stay home. That’s nearly impossible to even ask of them. I know when Steubenville is on the road in the playoffs, there would be no one to run the place.

I went on Big Walnuts site an it's not on there maybe I missed it
B1697B76-04BE-43C2-8AB3-337179ECE52F.jpeg