Mason vs. Elder... Beavercreek vs. Lakota West Predictions

Mason 3
Elder 2

West 2
Beavercreek 1

All GMC Regional final (or whatever round we'll be in)!

Elder 3
Mason 0
Mason is too weak for us.

Beavercreek 3
West 1

We're the only cincinnati team that is good enough to advance, maybe west can pull an upset, but I know we can take Mason.

Mason 2
Elder 3 OT

I dont know too much about either one of these teams but Elder seems to be pretty hot right now and I think they will pull it off.

Beavercreek 2
West 0

This will be a thrilling game to watch but i dont see west being able to put one in the net against creek.

Mason v Lakota West in rematch for Regional Final. We get to see round 2 of the best game in Cincy this year.

im going with mason. elder thinks there sweet because they barely beat wayne and they have number 10 who isnt even that good. Masons d should be able to shut them down easily

I was confident about the wayne game and I'm confident about the mason game. We'll win, maybe not by three, but we'll win and Mason won't score.

im going with mason. elder thinks there sweet because they barely beat wayne and they have number 10 who isnt even that good. Masons d should be able to shut them down easily

You've seen him play maybe twice. Players who "aren't that good" don't score 25 goals out of luck. And the "not that good of a goal b/c he was lucky to be in the right spot at the right time" is garbage too. He smacked that from 25 out. That is some power from the forward and the keepers fault if you ask me. It will be a good game. If Colerain can net 2, Elder can put at least one in. I'm sorry your Dayton teams are falling. Last hope is Beavercreek.

I was confident about the wayne game and I'm confident about the mason game. We'll win, maybe not by three, but we'll win and Mason won't score.

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, or even ignorance for that matter. Good luck keeping Mason out of the net.

I have mason and beavercreek for a great regional final

There is a fine line between confidence and arrogance, or even ignorance for that matter. Good luck keeping Mason out of the net.

I have mason and beavercreek for a great regional final

I will go with Beavercreek

I watched both teams play the other night. I know Beavercreek hasn't given up many goals and I dont see that changing. I think it will be another 1-0 game Beavercreek.

If Mason plays possession and remains patient then they will win by 3. I watched Elder play Sat night and was not impressed with their lack of multible threats.

Never saw Creek play but West is a good team.

Mason Wins

there is no doubt in my mind that mason's defense, led by niro, will shut down meyer and the rest of the panthers attack

also, there is no doubt in my mind that mason is much more skilled and will be able to control possession and the game through their midfield

the only way elder makes this close is if they bring their physical aspect but even then mason rolls

mason wins 2-0

i love how all catholic schools think that they are the best thing ever because the pay to go there. mason is a strong team and i think that niro and bean will have a great night shutting down elders attacks

i love how all catholic schools think that they are the best thing ever because the pay to go there.

I don't know where you came up with that assumption. I think you have to realize a few things...
-Many students that post on yappi only post to get a reaction.
-Catholic school students take as much pride in their schools just as much as a public school. example: Milford
-I don't think catholic school kids think they are the best ever just b/c they pay to go there. I think you'd be surprised at how many students go to catholic schools and wish their parents didn't send them there. It has nothing to do with money.
-When you hang around guys all day long...what do you expect?? Some kids become very cocky. That's just nature. It's just unfortunate that most of the catholic school kids that post on here are the cocky one's.