Marysville Football Team Picture Goes Viral...Support For First Responders Overturns Early Criticism

First off, you made the blanket statement that people shouldn't resist the police, and not doing so is "uncivilized".

Have you ever been beaten by the police because of what you looked like? Do you have any relatives that have been beaten, jailed without cause, or murdered by the police simply because of what they look like?

If the answer is no, then go back to your little ranch house in your little quiet caucasian neighborhood off Erie St and quiet down.
Unfortunately or maybe fortunately (I don't know how to phrase this) but it is just not police treating people of color differently, they also treat poor white people differently or Appalachians or people that live in poor neighborhoods. I know that this statement by me is not going to go over well but a The bottom line is that they have stop being so darn trigger happy and come up with other non-fatal means of securing the situation. Death is forever.