Marcus Rush/Anthony Munoz Foundation....

AthleticSupporter56

Moderated User
Won the 'Defensive Player of the Year' Award for the entire region (N. Ky. SW Ohio, SE Indiana) last night at the That's My Boy Award Banquet. When was the last time a Crusader won this award? Nothing mentioned on the Moe website. Kinda pathetic. This is a huge award.
Matt James won the Offensive Player of the Year.

Seriously? He was a outstanding player and all around athlete at Moeller. I'm not sure what the point is of you making a 100 threads on Marcus Rush....I mean this is yappi. Why don't you send your complaints to Moeller or better yet direct them towards people that care. The season ended months ago and we didn't win state again. Congrats to Marcus for a tremendous year...once again shame on Moeller for having a plethora of talent and wasting it.

Seriously? He was a outstanding player and all around athlete at Moeller. I'm not sure what the point is of you making a 100 threads on Marcus Rush....I mean this is yappi. Why don't you send your complaints to Moeller or better yet direct them towards people that care. The season ended months ago and we didn't win state again. Congrats to Marcus for a tremendous year...once again shame on Moeller for having a plethora of talent and wasting it.

Man you got that right.

They had a "plethora"......and they even had a lot too.