Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

So let's review.....The Leftists launched Impeachment 1.0 based on the bogus pee pee dosier. Then the Leftys cooked up Impeachment 2.0 over a phone call to Zelinsky. We've had the Leftists Kangaroo Court January 6th thing going on since the first of June. Now the Leftys have unleashed the FBI brown shirts in a pre dawn raid on Mar a Lago. Hell, I would not be all that surprised if the Leftists called in a drone strike at this point.....Trump is like a cock roach, the Leftys just can't kill him!

So here's a thought. If this was a 'naked political ploy reminiscent of the worst banana republics', why doesn't Trump release the search warrant? He received a copy with an itemized list, statuses that were violated, and the judge who signed off on it. He could clear this up. I also find if bizarre that he hasn't already begun attacking said judge. He has a habit of this. ?‍♂️

lol

Why would he do that? This is a gift from god.

I still think he orchestrated it. It's too perfect. He won't let the witch hunters leave him alone.

lol

Why would he do that? This is a gift from god.

I still think he orchestrated it. It's too perfect. He won't let the witch hunters leave him alone.
So which is it again? You think he orchestrated it, or you're preparing for the Civil War? Your emotions are all over the place. Lol.

Hmmm...

You think the judge signs the warrant and it stops there? Following the search warrant, there is this thing...the legal process...where defense attorneys are given the warrant and the affidavit that convinced the judge to sign the warrant. Let's try to imagine what happens if the information in the affidavit turns out to be false...in drug (and other cases), there's a hearing, called a Motion to Suppress, where mostly constitutional issues are explored about whether or not a search was legal.

Imagine an FBI agent (ESPECIALLY IN THIS CASE)...some individual agent has to affix his/her name to an affidavit to search the home of the former President. What do you think the chances are that the FBI agent puts false information into that affidavit?
Like the false information they supplied to the FISA court?

You are correct that an extremely high percentage of search warrants get signed by federal judges, state court judges too. Part of that is due to a coziness between law enforcement and judges that comes from the process of being in their chambers for this kind of thing on a fairly regular basis. The main reason, though, especially with the FBI...they KNOW that what is required in the affidavit to gain a search warrant better be true or there are going to be problems down the road. It's likely that no affidavit in the history of the FBI was more closely scrutinized than this one.
Who's going to hold them accountable? Garland? The media? Dem Congress demanding DOJ get Trump?

Is there any banana republic that does not do this when the criminal regime is in danger of being exposed?
Beyond ignorant. Did your leader take classified documents home with him or not? That is clearly against the law. Why do you think that Trump doesn’t have to follow the law? How effing stupid is that? The jackass is a proven criminal. The FBI investigated Clinton when she was in trouble with her phone. Why should Trump be any different? He even admitted to taking things from the White House and returned several boxes months ago. Evidently he didn’t return everything. Trump doesn’t seem to understand what classified even means. He took Russians into the Oval Office for private discussions without any witnesses. He bragged loudly at Mar-a-Lago to dinner guests about his North Korean dealings. He doesn’t get it. He flushed notes (documents) down White House toilets. He must be watched over like a child.

Last edited:
Good, I hope nothing is found and no laws were broken. But, they have to investigate. At this point Trump’s word means nothing.
The burden of proof should be on the feds, they shouldn't be allowed to break into someone's house just to investigate, this is the US not Russia or China.

Reactions: y2h
This is the part that makes no sense.

The only conclusion is what I said last night. J-6 is a bust, just like the previous 3 witch hunts, and now we're looking at the start of witch hunt #5.

It's always been a personal destruction campaign in search of a crime, and it's never ending. These are some unhinged, dangerous, and down-right psychopathically guided people.
What? How the hell is Jan 6th a bust? What world are you living in? The evidence is overwhelming on Trump’s J6 involvement. In a coup! The Justice Department will charge him. He will go on trial, or plea bargain somehow. Unlike the two impeachment trials, this jury isn’t fixed.

Wonder why trump has not released his warrant to the public?
My guess would be that there is no advantage in doing that and because the answers will be found in the FBI submission - which contains the predicate. That predicate has to come from Garland and Wray - and I wouldn't suggest holding your breath waiting for it. Lol.

Happens hundreds of times a day all over the country. What do you think the purpose of search warrants is?
But it doesn't happen every day to ex-presidents with political factors in play by a DOJ of the opposite party.

So that doesn't happen hundreds of times a day, does it?

Happens hundreds of times a day all over the country. What do you think the purpose of search warrants is?
To get a search warrant you should need some very good evidence to acquire one not just to investigate. If the feds find nothing substantial, they are going to have an omelet on their face and if the GOP takes control of Congress Wray and Garland's life's will be misery

They said you were dead.
Nah. Took some time off and traveled a good bit after I sold the staffing part of my business. Especially enjoyed my Europe trip. Learned a lot, as well. Every country had gas prices 20-25% higher than the States. I had not realized the XL pipeline was supposed to go all the way to Germany.

Nah. Took some time off and traveled a good bit after I sold the staffing part of my business. Especially enjoyed my Europe trip. Learned a lot, as well. Every country had gas prices 20-25% higher than the States. I had not realized the XL pipeline was supposed to go all the way to Germany.
Europe’s gas prices have always been higher than ours

Reactions: y2h
So Sgt. Pepper took you by surprise
You better see right through that mother's eyes
Those freaks was right when they said you was dead
The one mistake you made was in your head
How do you sleep?
How do you sleep at night?
You live with straights who tell you, you was king
Jump when your momma tell you anything
The only thing you done was yesterday
And since you've gone you're just another day

My guess would be that there is no advantage in doing that and because the answers will be found in the FBI submission - which contains the predicate. That predicate has to come from Garland and Wray - and I wouldn't suggest holding your breath waiting for it. Lol.
The predicate was simple. He took stuff that he legally could not take. He was not returning it despite their previous requests and legal actions. As such, they executed a warrant to go get what was not his. Basic law enforcement that even an ex-president is subject to.