Mar-A-Lago raided by the FBI

Right back at you. Healing the country would be bad for the country because it can only happen if the Right sells out and acquiesces to every leftist demand.

The only solution is for the right to win political victory after political victory. And this starts in November. The right needs to make their case, which is by far the superior case, and then win the mantels of power.

Importantly after winning the political battle, republicans must employ the federal government to go after the democrats and the left. They must show no mercy in harassing, arresting and prosecuting democrats. This should be a take no prisoners approach. Of course within the letter of the law.
Winning the House will not accomplish any of what you hope for. You totally botched your Senate chances with ridiculous candidates like Walker and Vance. After the 3rd, you will be right back to the same old threats of civil war and concocting more outlandish and whacky pizza gates.

Winning the House will not accomplish any of what you hope for. You totally botched your Senate chances with ridiculous candidates like Walker and Vance. After the 3rd, you will be right back to the same old threats of civil war and concocting more outlandish and whacky pizza gates.
Winning the House is a necessary first step.

Isn't it a bit premature to be claiming that the republicans won't win back the Senate to?

And the threat of civil war is real, even more so when people ignore the risk and stumble blindly towards such a terrible conflict.

Its all they have. A grievance party with no legislative agenda, and certainly nothing popular, just fear division demagoguery. Clinton destroyed America. Obama destroyed America. Biden destroyed America. Rinse. Repeat. Meanwhile the party of morals always gets racked with corruption and indictments and ends in disaster, then portray themselves as innocent victims of deep state conspiracies. I keep waiting for them to hit rock bottom but there is no bottom. They abandon democracy, and prefer authoritarians like Trump - though Victor Orban could probably primary him today.

Its all they have. A grievance party with no legislative agenda, and certainly nothing popular, just fear division demagoguery. Clinton destroyed America. Obama destroyed America. Biden destroyed America. Rinse. Repeat. Meanwhile the party of morals always gets racked with corruption and indictments and ends in disaster, then portray themselves as innocent victims of deep state conspiracies. I keep waiting for them to hit rock bottom but there is no bottom. They abandon democracy, and prefer authoritarians like Trump - though Victor Orban could probably primary him today.
Pretty much sums it up nicely.

Attacking the FBI building???? Not the sharpest crayon in the box. Firing shots at FBI in Clinton County.

Eric Trump : “I know the White House as well as anyone. I spent a lot of time there. I know the system,” he claimed, adding, “This did not happen without Joe Biden’s explicit approval.” That was on FOX news. His point of reference is the "system" he was a part of. Under which President? Don't even have to read between the lines.

You are right - those of you that have fallen for the con job (from the left and the right) are too far gone. It would hurt too much to admit you have been duped all these years. My keystrokes are wasted.
They are wasted in pretty much any topic ??

With Feds Circling, Trump Asks Allies: Who's ‘Wearing a Wire’?

Donald Trump is worried he may have a rat — or multiple rats — in his midst. He’s wondering if his phones are tapped, or even if one of his buddies could be “wearing a wire.”

As the federal and state investigations into Trump and his orbit swell, so have the former president’s suspicions, according to two sources familiar with the matter and another two people close to the twice-impeached former Oval Office occupant.

This summer, Trump has asked close associates if they think his communications are being monitored by the feds, or — per his phrasing — “by Biden.” As a source close to Trump describes it to Rolling Stone: “He has asked me and others, ‘Do you think our phones are tapped?’ Given the sheer volume of investigations going on into the [former] president, I do not think he’s assuming anything is outside the realm of possibility.”

link

Looks like there is another traitor mole RINO who tipped the FBI to exactly what was still within the confines of the Orange Kingdom. At this point, I think it best for the FBI to start patrolling the waters of the Florida Coast with sonar. Somebody is about to go missing.

I hate to say this but this is Trump we are talking about, not the Clintons.

With Feds Circling, Trump Asks Allies: Who's ‘Wearing a Wire’?

Donald Trump is worried he may have a rat — or multiple rats — in his midst. He’s wondering if his phones are tapped, or even if one of his buddies could be “wearing a wire.”

As the federal and state investigations into Trump and his orbit swell, so have the former president’s suspicions, according to two sources familiar with the matter and another two people close to the twice-impeached former Oval Office occupant.

This summer, Trump has asked close associates if they think his communications are being monitored by the feds, or — per his phrasing — “by Biden.” As a source close to Trump describes it to Rolling Stone: “He has asked me and others, ‘Do you think our phones are tapped?’ Given the sheer volume of investigations going on into the [former] president, I do not think he’s assuming anything is outside the realm of possibility.”

link

Might want to know who this guy is before we assume what this means. But I know that's a quaint idea when there is political hay to be made.

Last edited:
Absolutely true. But the comparison has everything to do with whether equal or selective justice is being administered. Hint: It's selective - based on what looks like obvious political bias. And that's one of the core problems here that's bouncing right off your thick skull.
no comparison, when Hillary faced a investigation, she testified for hours, Trump faces a investigation , he takes the fifth

no comparison, when Hillary faced a investigation, she testified for hours, Trump faces a investigation , he takes the fifth
You are mixing two entirely different cases, numbnuts.

Regardless, her behavior was a clear violation of law. She did not secure classified information and destroyed some of it. We don't know what Trump did or did not do, but if we assume for a minute he did exactly what she did, he is not being treated the same. And if you can't see that, there's no fixing that problem on your end.

Reactions: y2h