MAC Basketball

We made like 20 from the 3 point line, I it seemed like everything we shot was going in. I don’t think we are a good matchup for Minster. Lot of turnovers. Minster will be just fine next year, but we play 8 seniors consistently and some juniors as well and they play sophomores and freshmen.
I had also heard 23/28 from three but Lima News has them with 15 3's. Anyone else have game stats? https://www.limaohio.com/sports/games-schedule/football-box/?game=9904

MAC scores 2/17:
Marion Local 58 DSJ 48
Coldwater 77 Minster 61
Parkway 68 New Knoxville 29
New Bremen 57 Fort Recovery 44

Marion Local wins the MAC outright.

Final MAC Standings:
Marion Local 8 - 1 18 - 4
New Bremen 7 - 2 15 - 7
DSJ 6 - 3 15 - 7
Coldwater 6 - 3 10 -12
St. Henry 6 - 3 11 - 11
Versailles 5 - 4 12 - 9
Fort Recovery 4 - 5 13 - 9
Parkway 2 - 7 7 - 15
Minster 1 - 8 3 -19
New Knoxville 0 - 9 2 - 19

Marion Local now with 12 CC 2nd to ST. Henry with 13.
New Knoxville for the 2nd straight year without a conference win and just 1 league win in the last 5 years.

Marion Local 8 - 1 18 - 4
New Bremen 7 - 2 15 - 7
DSJ 6 - 3 15 - 7
Coldwater 6 - 3 10 -12
St. Henry 6 - 3 11 - 11
Versailles 5 - 4 12 - 9
Fort Recovery 4 - 5 13 - 9
Parkway 2 - 7 7 - 15
Minster 1 - 8 3 -19
New Knoxville 0 - 9 2 - 19

Marion Local now with 12 CC 2nd to ST. Henry with 13.
New Knoxville for the 2nd straight year without a conference win and just 1 league win in the last 5 years.
NK struggles for sure, but they are getting coached well by Carson Manger. Plus, their 7th grade won the MAC tourney, so there appears to be hope for the future.

NK struggles for sure, but they are getting coached well by Carson Manger. Plus, their 7th grade won the MAC tourney, so there appears to be hope for the future.
Very impressed by NK coach. Has not been the easiest year by any means with off the court things occurring. He’s a great young coach.

Tournament Action this week.

Tonight:
Minster vs St. Henry 7:30pm @ Coldwater
Fort Recovery vs New Knoxville 7:30pm @ St. Mary's
St. John's vs Lincolnview 7:30pm @ Van Wert

Thursday:
Versailles vs Milton Union 6:00pm @ Northmont

It's hard to believe there still doing neutral sites tournament games,most of the state is now doing, higher seeds in the sectionals get to host, that was the good old days when got to see a double header games at a neutral site

Elwer not named Player of the year. Stonebraker gets it. I was always very impressed with Elwer, however I think they got it right this year. Elwer will have his time.

It's hard to believe there still doing neutral sites tournament games,most of the state is now doing, higher seeds in the sectionals get to host, that was the good old days when got to see a double header games at a neutral site
One of the best changes our area (East District) has made was going to home games for the top seeds through sectionals.

Indeed those double headers can be awesome environments, so I guess we’re living in the good old days on the west side of the state!

Tournament Action this week.

Tonight:
Minster vs St. Henry 7:30pm @ Coldwater
Fort Recovery vs New Knoxville 7:30pm @ St. Mary's
St. John's vs Lincolnview 7:30pm @ Van Wert

Thursday:
Versailles vs Milton Union 6:00pm @ Northmont
I wouldn’t be surprised if Minster made this a close game tonight.

I watched the SH/Minster game last night. That was a glorified open gym. Neither team played any defense, just got up and down and shot a ton of 3 points. To SH credit they had to hit 11-13 of them. Minster would get it within 9 a couple times and SH would hit a 3. Fourth quarter started and SH went 4 corners and just held it.

I watched the SH/Minster game last night. That was a glorified open gym. Neither team played any defense, just got up and down and shot a ton of 3 points. To SH credit they had to hit 11-13 of them. Minster would get it within 9 a couple times and SH would hit a 3. Fourth quarter started and SH went 4 corners and just held it.
Minster hasn't played any D since the beginning of Jan. The wheels REALLY came off the last few weeks of the season. Gave up 85 to New Bremen and 77 to Coldwater. They are very young, but they looked like they didn't want to be out there anymore. Mercifully, the season is over.

That is the way it came across the radio(internet) as well.

I know at wapak they clear the gym so you will need 2 tickets to watch both games next week. It stinks, the process takes forever.

I know at wapak they clear the gym so you will need 2 tickets to watch both games next week. It stinks, the process takes forever.
I get it, but with the crowds that normally come you’d never be able to do a true doubleheader with one ticket.