Loveland Soccer

Loveland HS Coaching

Yes. JJ Lail has stepped down for personal reasons (will be moving his family to a Spanish speaking country in the next couple years). Loveland should be a top 10 program for at least the next couple/few years..

Rumors

as for now i surpirsingly havebt heard many rumors besides that current mason assistant coach and former loveland coach Dunlap might want his old job back

Since Doc has come from Loveland Mason has won 2 FAVC Championships and the 2007 GMC Championship and District championship. From what I heard, Doc's leaving loveland was complete bull----; it had nothing to do with the coaching and more with the parents.

While it would hurt Mason if Doc left, I believe it's best for both the Loveland Soccer program and Doc himself. He deserves a head coaching position and I can only hope he gets it if he wants it.

yea dunlap being fired was completely political but since then we have gotten a new AD so things could be different...it would def help the programs continuity because he is a teacher at the school but i just dont know his chances of getting the job