Louisville Leopards Football 2023

With the scheduling problem now at Dover I really am puzzled why Louisville and Dover are not playing in every sport. The last 2 years Dover has barely put together a 10 game schedule for the varsity in football but the reserve, freshmen and middle school can’t put together a full schedule and lack of games for the kids will eventually impact the quality of the program.
Louisville, New Phila and Dover should be playing in every sport. That would be good for the kids and fans Unfortunately, some coaches apparently don't want that.

Phila does play Louiseville in most sports. Football this year, baseball most years. Basketball is difficult with limited non conference games available and Dover taking 2 of those. I do know they played in basketball 2 years ago. Any issue if wanting to schedule among the 3 is not because of phila.

Dover is locked and loaded for the OCC but I don’t see that happening for at least 2 or 3 years if at all. As for travel it is actually just a little shorter than the ECOL was when we were going to Warren,Zanesville and Marietta.
I have no problem with Dover in the OCC but if they are accepted its only a matter of time before it falls apart again. The western schools will start looking elsewhere and we will be right back to where we were, Phila and Dover looking for a home.

Our offense would have improved dramatically just to be considered bad. Not sure why we didn't move to the 2nd string qb get him ready for next season. I get the qbs Dad is on staff but time to look towards the future.
not sure why they would sell themselves to that devil

Lookin like a 1 win season for the leopards. They hung with a bad federal team offense for the 1st half, but Louisvilles offense is so bad. Tough for the defense not to give up 500 points.
Louisville lost by 35. Way to hang. BTW that offense shredded Louisville congrats on the moral victory keeping it 14-0 for a half. BTW that offense has the 2nd most yards in the Fed I believe.

Louisville lost by 35. Way to hang. BTW that offense shredded Louisville congrats on the moral victory keeping it 14-0 for a half. BTW that offense has the 2nd most yards in the Fed I believe.
I said they hung with a bad federal league team for the first half. It was 7-0 until 33 second left in the half. That is 1 touchdown. Sounds like someone is insecure about their bad federal league team. Took them 3 quarters before they could take control against a bad and depleted Louisville team. Meanwhile there league foes are dominating Louisville before the first quarter ends. Two things are true. 1. Glenoak is bad. 2. Louisville is worse.
B634F33E-7C7A-427D-A6B2-B42C379CAC49.png

I said they hung with a bad federal league team for the first half. It was 7-0 until 33 second left in the half. That is 1 touchdown. Sounds like someone is insecure about their bad federal league team. Took them 3 quarters before they could take control against a bad and depleted Louisville team. Meanwhile there league foes are dominating Louisville before the first quarter ends. Two things are true. 1. Glenoak is bad. 2. Louisville is worse.View attachment 47899
This is weird hill to die on. You're pumping your chest at a 42-7 beat down with a waning minutes TD vs GO's JV. Anytime the JV gets in you know you got woodshedded.

Glenoak is not a bad team. They are 4-4 losing to Massillon and Fitch in blowouts and 3 point losses to Lake and Green. Quality wins over Jackson and Hoover. Could easily be 6-2 right now. Louisville is struggling and it's going to take a couple of years and better schedule for them to turn it around, they will not survive playing this schedule.

Glenoak is not a bad team. They are 4-4 losing to Massillon and Fitch in blowouts and 3 point losses to Lake and Green. Quality wins over Jackson and Hoover. Could easily be 6-2 right now. Louisville is struggling and it's going to take a couple of years and better schedule for them to turn it around, they will not survive playing this schedule.
Trust me, if they were any good, they would have been up by more that 7-0 with 1 minute left in the 1st half.
The Fed is down this year outside of McKinley.

Trust me, if they were any good, they would have been up by more that 7-0 with 1 minute left in the 1st half.
"trust me" bro. Also same guy who thought GO was 2-6 and beats his chest about a 42-7 loss.

I don't know much about them but a d1 school with a 500 record losing 2 games by 3 against good teams tells them that the are not terrible. Also- Louisville is a d3 school that is struggling so the score was not surprising.

Jumping to a group I normally don't view or post in, but curious as to some opinions on the "in-house" thing that Louisville does for Jr. High? I've heard from some diehards in Leopard nation that they wouldn't have it any other way. The main positive being that they develop multiple kids at multiple positions etc. Doesn't seem to be working (not that that is necessarily the issue, maybe one of them but I'm not getting in that debate on here, looks like ya'll have that handled) That being said, I know of one other program that does this very same thing and they have been extremely successful, Garraway. Granted, they are D6 or possibly even D7, I cannot remember for sure, but I don't think this is an apple to oranges comparison. I'm not saying I am a supporter of this model, just curious of what the Leopards on here or really anyone thinks about that? Garraway literally runs the same offense, same plays, same language starting in youth all the way up through, I know this because my kids train with the QB's dad that transferred there this year and having a helluva year by the way. That is how you build and maintain a program and it's being done at a small school.

Best places to eat in or around Louisville. Don’t think it will be much of a game in 2 weeks. Hoping for good food.
Unhitched Brewery
Scratch Steakhouse
Grinders
Samantha's
Senior Panchos
McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell and 4-5 pizza shops

Unhitched Brewery
Scratch Steakhouse
Grinders
Samantha's
Senior Panchos
McDonald's, Wendy's, Taco Bell and 4-5 pizza shops
The first 2 are awesome restaurants but I would call ahead to make sure you can get a table. Senior Panchos is my go to spot. Good food.

"trust me" bro. Also same guy who thought GO was 2-6 and beats his chest about a 42-7 loss.
This guys camping in the Louisville thread because if he goes into the Federal league thread he knows he’ll get punked. 14-0 at half against an awful Louisville team is embarrassing.

This guys camping in the Louisville thread because if he goes into the Federal league thread he knows he’ll get punked. 14-0 at half against an awful Louisville team is embarrassing.
No, I am camping on you because you said before the season started Louisville could beat GO and you said "GO sucks". Then I am mystified at the amount of cope you dish out after a 42-7 whoopin'.

The game ended 42-7…. I just don’t see what the big deal is overall. The games are 48mins. Congrats on playing 13 or so of the 48.

When it’s bad, it’s bad.

Onto a brighter note. Who are the boosters gonna hire as the next coach???

No, I am camping on you because you said before the season started Louisville could beat GO and you said "GO sucks". Then I am mystified at the amount of cope you dish out after a 42-7 whoopin'.
How many times do I have to say it.
Louisville is very very very bad at football this year and the past several years.
Glenoak is also not good. They just aren’t as bad as Louisville. The Federal league is down this year outside of McK.

The question I still ask is why do they stick with the senior QB? Plan for the future...And how does a school like Louisville not have a competent QB? Their offense is terrible

How many times do I have to say it.
Louisville is very very very bad at football this year and the past several years.
Glenoak is also not good. They just aren’t as bad as Louisville. The Federal league is down this year outside of McK.
Did Glenoak beat Canton McKinley 7-3? What a terrible team! Louisville is really struggling or Glenoak seems to be a pretty good team.

Last edited:
Tackling is a lost art but one positive thing; these coaches are not paid a lot so it’s nice to see all there sons got to play. Hate to lose any of them.