Louisville Leapards (1-3) @ Uniontown Lake (3-1)

Louisville`s football program has been down the last few years and lost to their rival Hoover last week . Lake has a wining record but have won their last 2 games by a narrow margin in defensive battles. Lake should win this one by a few scores IF they can get the offense going. Thought`s on this one?

Hello.... Anyone out there?

Lake should win this... It's the fed schedule I worry about. Gonna be a brutal run if we don't get the O fired up somehow. That will be a tough job for both the coaches and the players.... ALL have skin in this. Rock 'Em!

Louisville is the perfect example of what happens when outside entities meddle in the program…. Tough to ever get it back without sending those folks (boosters and parents) packing.

This is the last game of the current contract. Louisville has decided to go in another direction. Lake will be looking for a week 6 game next year with the four year change of the Federal league schedule

This is the last game of the current contract. Louisville has decided to go in another direction. Lake will be looking for a week 6 game next year with the four year change of the Federal league schedule
I still find that unbelievable. I get that they’ve been down, but this is a local game with two schools who are close in size. It’s an enticing county matchup. Never thought the Leps would run.

I thought Louisville would be much improved this year, but that doesn't seem to have happened. Lake by 21
Hope you’re right and this might be the game where Lake wins by a decent amount… however beating anyone by 21 right now seems like a stretch. Don’t think it matters who Lake plays this year, it’s gonna be a tight and close defensive battle.

Hope you’re right and this might be the game where Lake wins by a decent amount… however beating anyone by 21 right now seems like a stretch. Don’t think it matters who Lake plays this year, it’s gonna be a tight and close defensive battle.
Northwest scored 26 and New Phila scored 42 against the Leopards. Lake should be alright.

Lake (-23.5)
I'll take the points in hopes that the Leps will keep it close and stay in the game. I'd be surprised if they can pull out a W, but we always hope.
Good luck to both sides!