Lima Sr. vs Troy

We went to this game last night, my first take away was how horrible Troy's home crowd was. If you would have bunched them all together they wouldn't have filled 3 sections.

My other take away is how bad Lima Sr needs to play some better teams. They just looked like they were stunned at times that they couldn't just out athlete Troy. They had the better athletes, but you could tell they wasn't used to getting hit in the mouth after making plays. Troy only ran 3 different plays once they figured out Lima Sr couldn't stop them.

Shout out to the Lima Sr. wide receiver who laid out for the TD catch! That was a sportscenter type of catch.

OK forgot everyone on yappi is an expert. Yes, Troy will win this game, but I saw Lima Sr. JV play Marion Local JV several years ago, LS was one of the most unorganized football programs I had ever seen. The Spartans did defeat a 5 - 5 Xenia team last week, highly doubtful anybody could have won 8 games coaching Lima Sr. considering where this program was.
Since Stirred not Shaken was an expert. Went to this game because of all the hype. I do not see what the hype was about. I thought Lima Sr looked bad. They may have had more penalties than offensive yards. Their QB just hurled the ball down field, their coach was on the field half the game, their players were fighting either one another or Troy's players. One sequence they had a personal foul which was taken on the KO, then 3 off sides in a row on a PAT. I asked some of Troy's fans about Xenia and they told me Xenia had 8 starters out last week because of injuries and should have beat Lima? I dont know, maybe I dont do good enough research?

We went to this game last night, my first take away was how horrible Troy's home crowd was. If you would have bunched them all together they wouldn't have filled 3 sections.

My other take away is how bad Lima Sr needs to play some better teams. They just looked like they were stunned at times that they couldn't just out athlete Troy. They had the better athletes, but you could tell they wasn't used to getting hit in the mouth after making plays. Troy only ran 3 different plays once they figured out Lima Sr couldn't stop them.

Shout out to the Lima Sr. wide receiver who laid out for the TD catch! That was a sportscenter type of catch.
How were Piqua’s playoff crowds this year? 😂

As a Massillon fan, I have to chime in here. I went to that game when Lima played Iggy for the state championship. I sat in the endzone amongst mostly Iggy fans. I was Lima's biggest cheerleader. I was screaming my head off for Lima to win.

That's the best you got? That wasn't the burn you thought it was.
Is Piqua gonna keep the Brian Ferentz Nepotism Award winner as its offensive coordinator? If so, better got used to watching other teams in the playoffs and judging their crowd sizes.