Liberal media stoking the racial divide

Tesoro

When is it ever appropriate to use quotation marks in a news headline?
74343B9E-9B4F-4967-8C74-C92F3888F766.jpeg

The headline in its self is utterly rediculous. “Racially motivated “.. 8 really black people, 2 darker skinned people and 2 pasty white skinned people “

Did you read the article or did you just stop at the headline?
Well, the headline is an accurate summary of the theme of the article, so I don't think it matters. As the author put it, "What unites murderers like Gendron ...... with the mainstream of the Republican party is the dream of a white nation."

Mainstream definition: ideas, attitudes, etc. that are regarded as normal or conventional. I consider myself fairly normal and reasonably conventional. So the author has pretty much damned me and all other Repubs with a blanket condemnation, and said that he knows what all of us want - a white country. And he's free to express that opinion, as dumb as that is. But we must also we acknowledge Rolling Stone is echoing and supporting his message to the hilt.

Last edited:

Some More garbage from the left. This time, blaming FOX news and Tucker Carlson. It's like the liberals POS's think that if they say it and repeat it enough times, that it'll stick with their sheep.
Other than the left fringe, and those on the left who live with their parents and are oblivious to the current cost of living/economic troubles, nobody will be motivated to vote Dem in Nov. They are going to take a pounding. Biden is lucky it’s not 2024, or he would be finished.

If it was racially motivated, it should be reported. My issue is when the shoe is on the other foot, it’s largely ignored.

What other mass shootings or forms of terrorism are ignored? I might agree solutions are politicized and basically ignored. Thoughts and prayers until the next one I guess.

The headline in its self is utterly rediculous. “Racially motivated “.. 8 really black people, 2 darker skinned people and 2 pasty white skinned people “
? the guy literally apologized to a white person laying on the ground and instead went after more black people lol

Not to mention the racism found in his manifesto and the n-word being painted on his gun

? the guy literally apologized to a white person laying on the ground and instead went after more black people lol

Not to mention the racism found in his manifesto and the n-word being painted on his gun
So...why use quotation marks?

Some More garbage from the left. This time, blaming FOX news and Tucker Carlson. It's like the liberals POS's think that if they say it and repeat it enough times, that it'll stick with their sheep.
when is the last time the sunday morning shows, had a story on the BORDER?

the dude is a piece of crap, shouldn't be able to see the sun set tonight.... just like the scum of the earth that are attacking people across America...

What other mass shootings or forms of terrorism are ignored? I might agree solutions are politicized and basically ignored. Thoughts and prayers until the next one I guess.
As I said before, Waukesha was racially motivated but that was mostly forgotten before this.