Let's start a good thread. List something positive today.

Good news! Today is National Chili Day. Any freebies out there? I couldn't find much.

litt
Good news! Today is National Chili Day. Any freebies out there? I couldn't find much.

little late for me now. Wish I would have read earlier.

If you get a chance to read any of my posts today you might notice that I am really feeling good today for some reason. I even have taken my wife telling me we are going to the grocery store on a Saturday well. I did not even say we are retired and could go any day of the week why Saturday?

If you get a chance to read any of my posts today you might notice that I am really feeling good today for some reason. I even have taken my wife telling me we are going to the grocery store on a Saturday well. I did not even say we are retired and could go any day of the week why Saturday?
Did you have an encounter? :)

Today is Feb 28th the last day of February, sadly there is no Feb 29th this year. I think I am going to miss it. Just think with a 29th I could have lived a whole day longer without growing a year older. I am beginning to think I just might have to much non productive time on my hands these cold winter days.

Spring is around the corner - somewhere. The mallards are back on the lake and I have seen signs of geese. Not physical signs, but you know what I mean.

Crocuses made their early appearance and daffodils are lending color to the landscape. The maples are budding with dogwoods and redbuds to follow.

Dogs are back in their yards, taking turns yipping, yapping and, yes, barking at anything and everything that moves - man, bird or squirrel. Or, shadow. :)

I have a cure to the squirrel problem but because of laws and such I have to keep it to myself. The most I have heard is from neighbors they have notice a reduction in our squirrel population. I always say someone in the neighborhood must be putting out a better choice of food for them so they must of moved on.

Lol, wife already had seen. She already named one of our squirrels Phat Gus.
Stubby
Phat Gus
Bob
RT

Chipmunks
Dale
Chip
Alvin

Robin
Bobby Robin
Flies in every morning for Dried Cranberries

Small fortune invested :)

We weren't allowed to eat in class. The choked should get a trip to the Dean and the savior should be shunned as a snitch. Dat's how we do. Though the perpetrator of the original crime will probably get-off since the evidence was gathered through an illegal search and seizure.
You seem to be well aware of the laws. Were you in a situation should we ask similar?

You seem to be well aware of the laws. Were you in a situation should we ask similar?

The heimlich hadn't been invented yet. Our teachers just let em die. They didn't send them to the dean I guess because that would have been piling on. Or more paperwork, I can only presume which.

Talking of cookies we went to a bakery the other day and bought a package with six my wife told be she finished off her third after I fell asleep watching TV. Now I have to decide on my own afternoon snack or evening snack. Decisions, decisions sometimes can be hard.

When-you-love-somebody-you-trade-souls-with-them.-They-get-a-piece-of-yours-and-you-get-a-piec...jpg

That is why my dad told my mom that he hope he died before she did. She ask why would you say something like that. He said because I do not want to live on the earth without you. He got his wish.